102

Siddharth open the blindfold from her eyes and let her see the decoration.

The room is really decorated so well and in a very romantic way, it's so heart soothing.

Siddharth hugs her from behind.

He came behind her neck like this, the happiness is clearly visible on a face right now

Everything whatever in this room is just for her making her feel like a heaven on the earth.

Siddharth (in a romantic manner, whisper in her ear) : how's it?

Avneet : this is really so beautiful I can't even explain how much! (Lost in love)

Siddharth : this is just a beginning my dear wife so allow me to bring the blind fold on.

Avneet : no... not now... Let me feel this.

Siddharth : ohk ohk... everything here is just for you avni. (Siddharth still hugging her from behind)

Avneet revolves around in the circle he made of his arms around her waist.

She face him now.

Avneet : I love this the most then. (Point her finger on his chest)

Siddharth kiss her cheeks.

Avneet : I love you so much.

Siddharth : I love you too.

Avneet : what is the next plan now

Siddharth : we have all night packed here, so just wait and watch... It's gonna be our first romantic night. (Said in a very romantic way)

Avneet blush like never before. Because nothing can be better than this for your love life beginning.

Siddharth : so baby, allow me to blindfold please.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth blind fold her, he went out of room, he is arranging dinner and a cake for her to celebrate their life's new start.

Siddharth make her sit on the bed and tell her to not to get up until he will be back.

After a minute, with a click door opened.

Avneet : is it ready, can I take it off?

She didn't get any reply.

Avneet : what happen? Atleast let me know I can open this or not.

When she didn't get reply for twice she take off the blind fold because there was someone came in the room.

Avneet : who are you?

Stay tuned

Guess who's here now?