142

Vaishnavi : he knows it.

Avneet : thank god.

The whole day run like this Avneet, keep on talking about Siddharth asking about him.

The love never dies and it is proved now she didn't remember him, she didn't even recognise him.

But the effect on her of Siddharth is similar like before and vaishnavi is happy because it seems like it doesn't take a long time for Avneet to fall for him again.

On the other hand,

Siddharth informed Abhishek that he met Avneet by chance this morning and Abhishek confirmed from Vaishnavi that it doesn't affected her badly in anyway.

They got a progressive news that Avneet is looking happy after meeting Siddharth.

It is really the best news of his life for siddharth.

But Abhishek told Siddharth that he should go slow.

Siddharth and Abhishek came back home at evening.

And Avneet was in her room that time.

Siddharth : how is she feeling now?

Vaishnavi : you should be happy my dear brother you still have an equal affect on her.

Abhishek : really?

Vaishnavi : yes actually she didn't recognised him but she is so happy after seeing him, she twice asked me that will you and siddharth came back.

Abhishek : but I still suggest that we should not make a hurry.

Vaishnavi : yeah, but for improvement we have to let Siddharth and Avneet come in front of each other.

Abhishek : yeah true.

Vaishnavi : listen Siddharth don't say anything about your past look ahead for a future, okay? Now you have a responsibility on your head to make her feel love for you again.

Abhishek : yeah, then it will be easy for us to make her understand.

Vaishnavi : yeah.

Siddharth understood.

Vaishnavi : you both of them go and fresh n up, I will call Avneet here only we will have dinner together.

Siddharth : are you sure bhabhi?

Vaishnavi : yeah, I know what I am doing.

Siddharth : okay bhabhi.

Within 15 minutes Abhishek and Siddharth came back and Vaishnavi bring Avneet too.

Stay tuned.