30

Siddharth move forward.

Avneet moves back.

Siddharth : what happened avneet?

Avneet : nothing. (Said when scared of him for very first time)

Siddharth : so stop here.. Why are you going back I wanna talk to you.

Avneet : I am sorry. (Tears flow out of her eyes)

Siddharth forward his hand toward her face, she get scared and close her eyes she thought that will raise hand on her.

Because she saw this happen almost in every family in the village area when somewhere the wife made a mistake and husband raise hand on her.

It's quite normal in those areas.

Siddharth understood that she is feeling scared of him, he place his hand on her cheek, wipe her tear off.

Then the other hand on other cheek, this is the very first time Siddharth touch her.

He cupped her face.

Avneet felt quite comfortable now.

Siddharth : hey.. Calm down... Look at me...

Avneet hummed with her head down.

Siddharth : Avneet, open your eyes and look at me I am talking to you.

Avneet looked into his eyes.

Siddharth : what happened, why are you shivering?

Avneet : I know I made you feel so embarrass to you today. (With tears)

Siddharth : who told you that I am feeling embarrassed from anything?

Avneet : aren't you mad at me?

Siddharth : no way.. Why will i? Listen I am not angry on you in anyway but I must say I am confused I know it was your first in front of anyone else, but i can bet on it that you can make 100 times better painting sleeping as much talent you have then why you miss your chance.

She burst out crying

Avneet : I really tried my best I was not in my control that time, I was so nervous and scared. I am so sorry.

She hugs him at last.

Siddharth hugs her back.

Siddharth : listen it was completely fine, I don't have any problem with any judgement of anyone, I know you are such a talented artist, and one day you will realise that how much talent you have. Till then be happy whatever makes you happy.

Siddharth POV

I understood that was my mistake she is feeling comfortable here in this villa only.

And from the surrounding she came she need time to get recover and I think I should give some time to her.

Even lawyer told me it is not possible to file Divorce for 6 months so let it be siddharth.

POV ends

Stay tuned

Target 25 votes