79

79

Siddharth : ohk, but I am still not getting why you want it.

Avneet : it helps me to feel you around me. (Said so lovingly)

Siddharth : means according to this you will bring all my wardrobe after our divorce.

Siddharth didn't realise that it makes a feel bad the smile on your face get invisible after the statement from him.

It makes her feel horrible as hell, she didn't want to think all this until she is with him.

Siddharth : I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.

Avneet : no it's okay.

Siddharth : Achcha listen give this one to me.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : I will give you another one but I need this one.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth give his another hood to her and take the one she used back from her.

Avneet : what is this? (Points towards the wrapped teddy bear)

Siddharth : it's a gift for you.

Avneet : what's in it? (Excitedly)

Siddharth : you can check yourself.

Avneet unwrap it, seriously like kids in hurry and excitement and she likes the gift a lot.

Siddharth and Avneet have cute little conversation after this and he help her to bring that teddy bear to her room.

Avneet : thank you for surprise sir.

Siddharth : your welcome... and I must mention that someone was looking really hot today. (Teasingly but with loving expression).

She blushed.

Now he came back.

He stands in front of mirror. He take the hood from the side table to fold it.

Siddharth POV

She is really so childish some time even most of the time I guess.

I don't know how she find happiness wearing my hoodie, but her smile is Enough to melt the diamond as well.

I am making fold on my hoodie, when my mind imagine her back in this wear.

She was really looking smokin hot in this. I should not imagine her but when it come on avneet so many times I cross my limits now.

Whether it is wrong or right I don't know but I know that I don't have control on myself.

Stay tuned

Target 35 votes