138

Riyaz : we have the same destination Anushka because we both didn't want that Avneet and Siddharth get married.

Anushka : so, do you really think, Siddharth will stop loving Avneet now.

Riyaz : no way, but Avneet forget about him so how long he can wait for her to get well.

Anushka : uhm.. how do I know that?

Riyaz : but I know this, he is rich businessman having a lot of choice around him, he won't wait for her for long.

Anushka : possible. But what is my benefit in it?

Riyaz : you can try on Siddharth in this time period, make him fall for you.

Anushka : it is impossible, Siddharth loves Avneet, and I should not say this but he is not like you and me.

Riyaz : yes, I know he seriously loves Avneet. But who told you to go through straight path, you can trick him too.

Anushka : how?

The reaction of Anushka said everything that she is ready to be involve in his plan.

Riyaz : you just have to follow my instruction believe me you will get Siddharth in your life.

Anushka : but why will i believe you?

Riyaz : because I already told you that we both want separation of Avneet and Siddharth so we can work together on this.

Anushka : seems like I can join you, But listen I am not into any illegal thing, I will try on him, but if you want me to harm Avneet in anyway then I am sorry.

Riyaz : why will I ask you to harm avneet, when I am doing all this for her only.

Anushka : that's also true. So I am with you.

They made a handshake and now they decided that they will work together.

Back to Avneet,

Abhishek and Vaishnavi bring Avneet back to home.

Abhishek's parents had to leave this morning, because they had a loss in the stock of their company and Abhishek is not there so they have to handle it.

Stay tuned.