50

Siddharth POV

Yesterday when I was in the meeting with my lawyers about my divorce case with Avneet they told me that I will get divorce from Avneet very soon.

And when today I know that Avneet is aware of this fact that I took signature of her on divorce paper than I think I should send her for her study.

Because she is just 18 year old right now she have whole life ahead, she will definitely move on from me very soon.

But I should not make so late because as much she will live with me in my house she will get strong feeling for me and as much she will be fall in love with me it will be difficult for her.

Because it is a fact that I can't love anyone else, I just love Anushka.

I am feeling so guilty internally but I know I can't help anything in this because my feeling for Anushka is really so strong I can't be happy with anyone else.

And today I decided that I will go and meet Anushka and confess my feeling to her.

I texted her, she told me that we can meet at Blue Queen Lounge, it's a famous one, there is bar there too.

And I am not a bar person I never went such kind of places but Anushka is a party animal so whatever Anushka like I am happy with that.

I said yes to her that I will meet her there only.

I have something related to Riyaz with prove Anushka that Riyaz is not a right guy for her.

I am not saying he is wrong, but yes he don't care about feelings of anyone.

He is used to with one night stand and all and My anushka deserve a true love.

So today I will confess my love to her.

I am is really nervous but excited too, i am expecting that Anushka will accept his love.

At the evening,

I reach to that lounge in which Anushka invited me to meet.

I was calling her from last half an hour, but she wasn't picking calls.

I start searching her everywhere in the lounge, and i found her.

Wait... I wish I get my death before seeing this what i seen.

I saw anushka and riyaz kissing each other.

Heart break 💔

Stay tuned 

What will siddharth do with Rinushka now?

Target 30 votes