55

The household workers move ahead to help Siddharth to get back into the room.

Siddharth : I told you na I can move myself. I don't need anyone's support.

Maid : sir, we are just helping you.

Siddharth : okay even if I needed support then my wife is standing next to me, she will bring me with her in room.

Everyone looks at Avneet.

Avneet know that it was a secret and it should not to be open in front of everyone.

But right now she didn't have any time to give any explanation to anyone.

She takes his arms around her shoulder and moves toward the room.

Avneet bring Siddharth to room safely, siddharth asks avneet to lock the room.

Avneet is feeling scared because he is not in his senses, and even his mood is not good.

But she also knows that even in the worst situation of his mindset he won't hurt or harm her.

She locks the door.

She is also shivering right now, she locks the room and as soon as she turns, siddharth pinned her on the door behind her only.

The number of her heart beat start increasing, she is in fear right now.

But siddharth is too close to her.

Siddharth : I want to talk to you.

Avneet : we can sit on bed sir, and have a conversation comfortably. (Said in fear)

Siddharth : no I want to talk here only.

Avneet : but sir....

Siddharth : don't you understand I told you that I want to talk to you here only. (Said with loud tone of voice)

Avneet : h...hmmm (said shivering)

His angry voice makes her frightening from him, it makes a tear came out from her eyes.

Siddharth realise that he shouted on her which must make her feel terrible right now.

Siddharth : you crying?

Avneet : sir, I wanna go.. I am feeling so scared right now... Please let me go. (Try to get out from the cage of his arms)

Siddharth takes his hands back and move a step back too.

Siddharth : sorry.

Avneet control her fear, holds his hand in her.

Avneet : sir, please calm down... everything will be fine very soon. (Giving hope to him)

Siddharth : I know nothing will be go good with me, after breaking your heart i deserves this heartbreak as a punishment.

Avneet : no sir, please dont feel all this.

Stay tuned