15

Avneet went to the room.

Maid : I know I should not ask anything but if you allow me may I ask you a question?

Siddharth : I know... You want to ask who is she?

Maid : um yes actually.

Siddharth : she is our old family friend's daughter... So she will stay here for sometime and take care of properly she should not feel anything uncomfortable here.

Maid : sure sir.

But it is very difficult to digest that someone who belongs from Nigam family's friend then how he can be this poor.

But yes nobody can question Siddharth Nigam, and as their both order them to serve her, so now this is their duty.

But internally Siddharth thought that what Avneet told anyone that she get married with him yesterday.

Siddharth POV

I don't want anyone get to know that I get married to her because hardly, I will keep her here for some days only then I will send her to any hostel for her further studies.

But before that i have to convince her anyhow to not to tell anyone that we got married.

And before sending her anywhere, I have to make sure that she will sign the divorce papers too.

Get up and run Siddharth the mess you created yesterday, you have to start clearing out that too without even getting in trouble of anyone get to know about it.

POV ends

Siddharth came to Avneet. She just finished her breakfast.

He knocked the door and enters with her permission.

Avneet : you don't need to ask, before entering in. (Said with shy smile)

Siddharth : thanks... I wanna talk to you something.

Avneet nodded.

Siddharth : actually.. you know very well in which consequences we get married so I didn't get chance to tell anyone and I think it is not the right time as well.

Avneet : hmm..

Siddharth : so i wish if you won't tell anyone about our marriage then it will be good for us.

Avneet looked at siddharth.

Siddharth was expecting that she will ask that why she have to hide this when she get married to him in court. And he is ready with the answer.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth : what? (It was inaudible).

Siddharth really can't believe it that she is ready just in a moment she is really so innocent.

Siddharth smiled at her too.

Siddharth : thanks.. Now you rest I have office today. So see you later.

Siddharth left with this.

Stay tuned

Target 15 votes