121

Siddharth will definitely not gonna say for it as he wants a kiss more than her and can you believe it his hands keep on working and undid her panty while kissing only.

Her panty is knee down, where there is no benefit of them.

Siddharth lost in the sight of his beautiful wife, he can't believe it that how big fool he was to leave this girl.

She is actually so beautiful, every single centimeter in her body is perfectly carved by the God.

She must be the most beautiful creation of God.

She is cute, she is beautiful, she is innocent and naughty too.

She is sexy and humble too.

Siddharth can only return this blessing by loving her a lot and now he just wish that he can keep her happy for the rest of the life because he know how much avneet struggle in her past so now she deserves to get all the happiness in her life.

Siddharth busy in looking at her pussy and thanking God to provide such a beautiful partner to him and who is caring and loving like heaven.

Avneet : is everything fine?

Siddharth : yeah, you are really so beautiful avneet. (Said in mesmerizing tone)

Avneet : can I see my handsome boy too. Please.

Siddharth : anything you wish.

Avneet is feel like more confident and pro, she take off his clothes one by one. Even she didn't waited for a second before pulling his boxer down.

Siddharth was feeling shy to even stare at her pussy when she is too cool right now and even take a hold on his dick.

Siddharth left a soft moan.

Avneet : this is so hard and hot. (Said with the excited tone of voice)

Siddharth : you are too cute but so tempting at the same time.

Avneet : thank you.

Siddharth : you touched me, so may I get a chance to touch you there.

Avneet sits on the bed, the legs gone wider inviting him in between her pussy.

She is little and many much juices are waiting in her pussy to flow out tonight.

As soon siddharth hand touch her avneet takes a long soft moan.

Siddharth realise that she shaven her pussy recently.

Siddharth : you shaven it?

Avneet : yeah, I did on that hotel night.

Siddharth get it that she was ready for that night too.

Avneet : so are we going to do something naughty here tonight?

Siddharth : uhm.. I was thinking to wait for wedding night, but seeing you makes me fell in the double thought.

Avneet : what you decided then?

Siddharth : you say what you want to happen?

Avneet : I wants a smile on your face and your wifey can even die for that.

Stay tuned