But she is not ready now to get married with the person who is three times in age of her.

Before she get married with that guy she get to know that she is not a first girls with whom he is getting married she is the third girl in his life.

And he just getting married for physical pleasures he wants from her.

Now she is scared and feeling disgusted as well she didn't want to marry him at any cost so she came to his father who fixed this marriage.

But he is not his real parent so why he care about her he just sell her to him.

Avneet cried in front of him but that doesn't matter to him he told her that she have to marry him she didn't have any other option.

When avneet said no.

He beaten her with the hunter. This is not the first time she face this brutality but this time she feels broken.

She left hope to live.

After sometime they call her out for a wedding ceremony.

When her wounds still bleeding, she covered them somehow and came like a undead body.

She just accepted that it is her destiny and she have to live now like this only.

But as she said why something wrong happened with her when she didn't even think to do something wrong with anyone so this time the God with her.

But now she was not expecting anything from anyone. That guy looking at her with lust.

Here the hero of the story entered,

Siddharth Nigam

He is rich billionaire businessman who lose his family at very young age there is no one in his life on the name of family.

He is born rich continuing his family business legacy.

Right now Siddharth is on the tour of West Bengal, actually he is thinking to start a new business plan in this state because this is not a well settled place so he wants to open a mall at this place.

Siddharth is a billionaire so there is a rank officers of the state are in the security of him.

Siddharth bought the place already where the mandap of wedding ceremony of avneet going on.

Actually this wedding ceremony is booked 3 days ago and Siddharth Nigam got this place just day before.

So he came there to look at the place.

But he gets angry because he told the previous owner to cancel all the bookings immediately.

Because his time matters a lot for him and he didn't like to waste the time.

Sid : what the hell going on here who told them to occupy this place without my permission.

Stay tuned