23

Siddharth : listen Avneet I feel you are too young and you have such a long life ahead so you should do something for your career.

Avneet nodded.

Siddharth : so what you wish to do?

Avneet : I wasn't studied much I don't know what should I do so whatever you will say I will do. (With a cheer up positive expression)

Siddharth : I am asking for your choice of me what do you want to do in your life.

Avneet : uhmm.. I didn't have any dream about it, so I left my choice on you whatever you decide for me it must be good.

Siddharth : but it's your life.

Avneet : now I have only one life, that starts on you, ends on you... so I will do anything whatever makes you happy and makes you feel good that I am your wife in future.

Siddharth : you are not understanding what I want to say... You are on the another track only.

Avneet : I don't know.

Siddharth : okay listen..do you have any talent? Anything you feel good to do.

Avneet : uhmm...

Siddharth can understand with her expression that Avneet is not at all interested in anything much she just said yes for studying for make him happy.

But this is not a good sign because like this she will not get settle in her life ever.

Because she is ready to make her life revolve around only one person and that.

Siddharth and here Siddharth is thinking to send her somewhere else after divorce.

With the conversation they had today Siddharth understood that Avneet didn't have any interest he have to find out something easy for her himself.

3 days run away,

Siddharth didn't get anything which would be easy for Avneet and she will work out and that field.

It's getting complicated, as Avneet have no degrees at all.

So getting admission in any course is also difficult for avneet, even if siddharth manage the admission, avneet can't stay there for long until she shows some intrest to reach somewhere.

Today Siddharth is feeling so stressed in his office and Avneet is feeling so bored in the Villa like everyday because she didn't have anything to do all day in this Huge mansion.

Maid called siddharth.

Maid : sir, avneet mam asking for...

Siddharth : arrange everything whatever she wants... Don't ask me for everything.

Siddharth cuts the call without asking what she wants.

Stay tuned.

Target - 20 votes