28

Avneet still remains silent, and now Siddharth is feeling so irritated and frustrated because she is not giving answer to him properly.

Siddharth : what is wrong with you Avneet I was expecting that you will be happy that I am thinking about your career in painting... I never know that you want to waste your talent like this and you are happy with this.

Avneet : this is not a talent, sir. (With her head down)

Siddharth : it is a talent Avneet, and believe me you can be one of the finest artist of this country one day if you really hard work on your skill.

Avneet : but...

Siddharth : I don't want to listen anything you are going for an interview tomorrow and you have to make a painting there and I know you can do it very well.

Avneet can't go against his words. So she nodded.

Siddharth : very good.

Avneet is feeling so nervous.

Siddharth is not understanding what is wrong with her why she didn't want to move ahead in her life.

But at last siddharth know that if he will encourage her then she will definitely do the best.

Avneet get ready next day on time, Siddharth already left early morning for his office he told her that a car will receive her and bring her to the interview place.

Siddharth is so confident about the talent of Avneet, on the other hand the girl have to perform in this interview have no confidence in her right now she didn't even want to go there.

But she reached the interview venue, there are almost 25 candidates here and the receptionist announce that only 5 will be selected on the basis of their work.

Avneet is feeling so pressurize.

She got her kit of paint and brushes when a Canvas in front of her.

Every single candidate have to complete the painting within 1 hour.

After one hour it is time for judgement.

Judges are reviewing every painting one by one, and on 10th number they came in front of Avneet.

They all get shocked seeing her painting.

Stay tuned

Guess why all the judges are shocked?

Target 20 votes