32

It is the time for celebration and cake cutting now Siddharth didn't have more time to wait for his gift.

But finally the gift arrived, everyone is so Rich in this party so they are not even holding the gift in their hand.

They have employees for that too, and Siddharth is one of the most richest Businessman present in this party even more than the host of the party which is Anushka's parents.

One by one everyone start giving the gift to the wedding anniversary couple. They accept with warm heart at last siddharth moves ahead.

Siddharth wish them Happy Anniversary again. And gestures his driver to bring a gift.

The drive of came with the gift in his hand and directly handover to them they accepted.

But wait... it is not looking like the thing Siddharth ordered for them.

It's look like a painting is wrapped in this gift wrap but what is in it if it is not what he ordered for them.

Siddharth did not know what mix up happen here, but he didn't have to think a lot, as he got a call from the residence because when Avneet get to know that painting is not there, maid realised that she send wrong parcel.

Siddharth is really so angry on maid right now.

Siddharth : It was really foolish. You didn't even know that how embarrassing situation you created for me here... (So angry)

Siddharth POV

Think something Siddharth you better know Avneet made your portrait every time what will you explain them that why you gifted them your own portrait on their wedding anniversary.

OMG, this is really crazy and embarrassing for me.

Hey, god what to do now. I don't know how to stop them from opening my gift I can't even go and tell them to not to open it.

I am trapped.

I don't know what was the need for avneet to pack a painting in Gift wrap.

It was already so bad when everyone start requesting the couple to open the gifts here only.

POV ends.

Siddharth know that it cannot be more and this embarrassing for him but he have to stay there now.

Finally now they are opened a gift gifted by Siddharth Nigam.

Anushka is also excited to see what Siddharth given to her parents.

Stay tuned for more parts

Target 20 votes