9

A'dad get agreed.

Avneet is still not believing it.

They went to the registrar office and they get legally married.

It is really weird for Siddharth as he did this to save her.

Siddharth get to know her name on the table of registrar office.

But he really didn't wish someone like avneet.

Because as he is the famous businessman and Avneet didn't know to sign properly because she is not studied after 2nd class.

She can't write her name also.

Siddharth always wish that he will marry someone who is well studied even maybe more than him.

But the thing is right now he want to save her life and he is thinking that after sometime, he will give divorce to her and find someone better for her.

Finally after all this drama, iddharth left for delhi his home town.

For the first time avneet sit in the car.

Siddharth arrived 5 minutes later.

Till then avneet slept in car she is really a kid till now.

Because she belong from a village that's why she didn't know anything about the cities she is really so innocent just like small kid.

Siddharth came in a car.

Manager : sir there is no flight now.

Sid : let's go through road only.......even I think she didn't have any passport.

Sid : let's go.

Manager : if you don't mind sir can I ask something?

Sid : yes you can ask me anything you know that you are like my elder brother......so ask??

Manager : do you think.....you did right because you ruin your life yourself, you really deserve someone million time better than her.

Sid : you can say rather than this that I will get a billionaire girl.... but you know that time I am just thinking about her, just look at her, she is a kid how can they are spoiling her life.

Manager : hmmm.... Right.

Sid : don't worry I will think something...... but try anyone not get to know about her.

Manager : hmm i try my best sir.....

Sid : let's go now.

Manager : ohk sir

Siddharth Looked at her.

She is such a innocent girl or you can say a grown up kid who is unaware of anything what's gonna be happen with her if she got married with that men.

But the problem is that Siddharth married with her but there is no choice of siddharth in it.

Siddharth didn't want that this news will leak but being a rich billionaire it is so tough for him to avoid to be in news.

And camera spotted him there too and now not clearly but a rumour spread in public that siddharth nigam get married with someone.

But no one knows with whom he get married because no one can't even imagine a poor 18 year old girl as a wife of billionaire Siddharth nigam.

Stay tuned

Target - 12 votes