66

Siddharth : hello friend how are you?

Anushka : you really arrange everything very well Siddharth the decoration is really so beautiful and congratulation for your achievement.

Riyaz : yes bro, congratulations.

Siddharth : thank you so much and I am so sorry to both of you for that day.

Anushka : it's okay siddharth. Now forget that and I am happy that you accept Riyaz as your friend now. We can make a trio now.

Riyaz : yes, we can make a trio group.

Siddharth : we are not three, we are four actually.

Anushka : four?

Siddharth : yes I will introduce you with someone in today's party just wait and watch.

Siddharth went to meet everyone personally it's been almost half an hour the party started.

Now siddharth is waiting for Avneet.

And the wait is over.

Our beautiful heroine enters in the party with increasing the temperature with her hotness.

Avneet join the party and it is more than expected for Siddharth as well Avneet is looking damn hot

She is wearing a mini tight skirt with white off shoulder crop top.

She is looking like she is ready to kill everyone in the party without any weopen because her looks are enough.

Siddharth didn't know that makeup artist suggest Avneet to wear something like this.

Siddharth POV

I want her to look beautiful more than anyone in this party even more than Anushka and it's happen as well every single person here is looking at her only.

I should be happy that she is looking so beautiful as I wish but no I am not happy.

I am actually not feeling good when everyone is looking at her, even that Riyaz.

But only Riyaz is not a problem here I am not liking her to wear something this Tempting.

She is looking damn hot.

But definitely it is not her fault.

She must wear it on suggestion I know.

What will I do now?

I thought I will feel less insecure in party when Avneet will be with me but I think I will be more insecure in this party but for avneet I guess.

POV ends.

Stay tuned

Target - 35 votes