133

Doctor : I can understand the concern of you all, as a family it's very obvious, but right now she is dealing with a major affect on her head. Which affect her memory too.

Abhishek : what can we do in this situation, doctor?

Siddharth : I can't believe it, how is it possible, avneet will definitely recognise me, I will go and meet her.

Doctor : wait, she had a memory loss of partial time period, because she is the one who told us, her name is Avneet, and she is from West Bengal. And so many things.

Abhishek : is she told you anything about siddharth... And her marriage?

Doctor : you talked a right topic, sir, actually she have a traumatic stress on her brain from her marriage.

Abhishek : what?

Siddharth : what rubbish doctor?

Doctor : I am saying what she is repeating from two days, even her friend who bring her here told the same that her husband gave her divorce.

Abhishek : doctor, she had a divorce.. But the situation is different than anyone can understand.

Siddharth : yeah.

Doctor : but she won't understand this right now, so I will suggest you to go and meet her, try to make her remember you all, but dont talk anything about her marriage and divorce. Because if she thinks much about anything, her brain can be dead.

Abhishek : No... (Screamed)

Siddharth gone numb now.

Doctor : now you can go and meet her?

Vaishnavi : by the way, you talked about her friend, what is the name given by her friend.

Doctor : Riyaz.

Siddharth got a surprise.

Abhishek and vaishnavi didn't remember who is riyaz and siddharth didn't have to time to tell them whole story.

Abhishek : siddharth, I think we should not risk, so you stay here, we both will go and figure out situation for now.

Nurse bring Abhishek and vaishnavi inside the room.

Nurse : avneet, see your family comes to meet you.

Vaishnavi went ahead and hugs her.

Avneet is on bed in patient dress which makes Abhishek eyes filled with tears too.

Stay tuned.