47

Siddharth and Avneet laid down on the same bed beside each other there is a maximum gap they can maintain between each other.

Both are looking towards the ceiling, both are not feeling to sleep.

Avneet can feel uncountable butterflies in her stomach.

This feeling can be feel only, nobody can describe that happiness anyone experience in such kinda situation when you are really close to someone you love the most for the first time.

Siddharth is feeling awkward right now.

Siddharth is not feeling sleepy at all.

Siddharth : aren't you slept yet, avneet?

Avneet : uhm... I am tired today.. What happen to you sir, I hope I am not making you uncomfortable in anyway.

Siddharth : no it's not like that.. I just like everything whatever I used to with. My bed, my room.

Avneet : hmm.. And I invade in your personal space. (Said sadly but with a smile)

Siddharth : who said this to you?

Avneet : it is not to be told but it is truth I am not the one you want in your life. I can understand, what you are feeling.

Siddharth : what are you talking about Avneet? (He didn't understood why she sounds like this)

Avneet : nothing, I just can say sorry. I know you are trapped with me today because bhaiya thinks we are couple.

Siddharth : it is not like a trap I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable as well.

Avneet : why will i be uncomfortable.. I think you know this that I love you really more than my life.

Those words are really magical, Siddharth know this very well that Avneet loves him. But today when she said that she love him it make him feel different.

Siddharth : yeah I know but...

Avneet : I think you should tell bhaiya the truth, that you don't like me at all... It was just you felt pity on me that's why you bring me to your home.

Siddharth : what happen Avneet, you seems too low today, it was never like this that I don't like you you are such a sweet girl.

Avneet : no benefit of this sweetness, soon our divorce will be filed in court then I don't know where will I go again. (Said with tears in her eyes, but she hold her tears in her eyes only)

Siddharth get a shock that how she knows about divorce.

Stay tuned