41

Abhishek stopped for a moment he didn't recognise Avneet, who is she.

Abhishek : who is she?

Maid : sir, she is Avneet mam.. Family friend!!

Abhishek : ohk.. I think we are meeting for the very first time Miss Avneet, but i seriously didn't recognize you.

Avneet didn't know who is he?

Abhishek : I guess you also didn't recognise me I am Abhishek Nigam Siddharth's brother.

Abhishek forward hand to her.

But she greeted with 🙏 "NAMASTE".

Abhishek : can I get a introduction of your family because I didn't think there is anyone in our family friendship whom I didn't know.

Avneet : uhm..

Abhishek : are you okay?

Avneet : yes.. I will be back in minutes. (She runs making a stupid excuse like kids).

Abhishek : what was that? When she came here?

Maid : it's been 17 days sir Avneet, mam is living here only she looks pretty close to Siddharth sir.

Abhishek : you must know, her family too I mean they must arrived to drop her... 17 days seriously long time.

Maid : no sir, Avneet mam came with Siddharth sir only. When siddharth sir went for that Mall project.

Abhishek : okay. I am going to office.

Maid : yes sir.

Abhishek want solution that who is she, and what is she doing in this house from last 17 days.

Abhishek came to the office. He didn't call Siddharth again you want to get to know that who is she.

Abhishek calls siddharth's manager who went for the project where avneet and siddharth get married.

Manager greeted him.

Abhishek : let's keep everything aside right now I am so confused.

Manager : what happen sir?

Abhishek : I went to the Villa to surprise Siddharth and there I met a girl name Avneet. Maid gave her introduction as family friend but I didn't recognise her at all.

Manager knows the truth, but he know that he can't share that truth with Abhishek else Siddharth will definitely gonna fire him from job.

Abhishek : wait... do you know anything about her?

Manager : no sir.

Abhishek : you must know anything about her it is clear on your face tell me what is going on here and what you all are trying to hide from me why I don't know about her? Who is she?

Manager : I am really so sorry sir, but I can't tell you.

Stay tuned.

Target 20 votes