78

78

She place her hand on her heart and can feel it that her heart is ready to pop out from her body.

This wasn't embarrassing but that moment made her feel really so shy because it was surprisingly turn hot.

Avneet POV

I change my clothes, I take off that hoodie, and wear my casual wear back.

I take some deep breath I want to take control on my body back but it is not going to be easy.

I don't know how to go out and face him, I know he will ask me what I am doing in his room with his clothes.

I don't know what kind of mind, I have but since so long I want to try something from their wardrobe. (By the so many girls loves trying clothes of their loved ones)

His hoodie gave me different kinda warmth and feeling, it have his fragrance in it.

But the situation turn really awkward for me and if I tell them truth it will be more awkward for siddharth sir.

Control yourself, Avneet because there is no option to stay here all day you have to go out.

Siddharth knocks on the door after waiting for five minutes.

Avneet take few deep breaths and come out.

Siddharth : hope you are fine?

Avneet : yes sir.

Siddharth : may I know now what were you trying madam?

Avneet : uhm.. (Feeling so shy)

Siddharth : say!!

Avneet accepts that she took his hoodie to try, as she miss him all day so all these stupid thoughts keep crossing her mind which she can't control.

Siddharth : I always told you that you are so cute sometime.

Avneet smiled.

Siddharth : but my dear cutie pie you should inform me before if you have any plan like this in my room, and sorry to come in directly as I am not expecting you here.

Avneet : it's okay... Sir... Can I bring this hood with me.

Siddharth : but I use it so many times Avneet I will order a new one for you.

Avneet : no.. I have so many like this.. I want yours only na.

Stay tuned