42

Abhishek : I am giving the last warning tell me what is the truth and remember I am boss of your boss.

Manager : but sir...

Abhishek : I know you are scared from Siddharth I will take care of him he won't say anything to you tell me the truth right now.

Manager have know choices left now so he told everything to Abhishek.

Abhishek : what? He married to her and bring her to home.. Is he mad or what?

Manager : sir I tried my best to stop Siddharth sir, but he didn't listen to me.

Abhishek : what will I do with this boy he is seriously did it... I can't believe it.

Manager : yes sir.

Abhishek : you can go.

Abhishek POV

I really can't believe it how can Siddharth marry someone like this.

This is really a height of nonsense and he didn't even inform me after that when he get married to the girl and he is just hiding her from everyone.

I don't know what is going on in his brain right now I have to talk to him. Because if he married to her, why the idiot introduce her as a family friend to everyone he should tell everyone that he get married to her.

Oh.. I thought.. I am going to surprise him but again surprised me.

POV ends

Abhishek left message to Siddharth that he is coming to India.

As soon Siddharth got a message Siddharth run towards Villa. He don't want that Abhishek get to know about Avneet and his marriage at any cost.

He reached home, but Abhishek is already waiting for him outside of villa in his car.

He stopped him there only.

Siddharth came out from car, and before any conversation started both the brothers hug each other.

Siddharth : I am so glad to see you bhaiya after long time.

Abhishek : seriously this time it is the really long time so many things change in India in my absence.

Siddharth : yeah.

Abhishek : let's go in.

Siddharth : let me bring you somewhere out for dinner tonight come with me.

Siddharth didn't want Abhishek to meet Avneet he don't know that he already get to know about Avneet.

Abhishek : I don't want to go out anywhere right now, first of all you have to introduce me with your wife.

Siddharth : what?

Abhishek : Siddharth please don't try to hide it now!

Stay tuned

Target 25 votes