118

Now giving more love feeling siddharth hold her hands.

Her hands are in his hands and the bra she is wearing is too revealing and can't even able to keep half of her boobs in the bra.

Even the aerolas of her nipples are poking out, avneet didn't notice it as she is busy looking into the eyes of her all time love.

But siddharth notices, he wasn't thinking to go ahead than this but now her nipples appealing from him to take it off and love them as well.

Siddharth told his heart to control as it is wrong to run this fast but his heart is not ready to understand and more than his heart his eyes are cheating on him, because he is not able to keep his eyes away from the cleavage of avneet.

Avneet can notice it but after undress her top she was shy for a minute, but now she wants this attention, she likes it whenever siddharth looks at her.

It gives her confidence that she worth him to look at her, she don't mind if he keep his eyes stick on her boobies.

Siddharth look into her eyes.

Siddharth : can I take it...? (Even she didn't complete his statement).

Avneet turn herself, showing him the opening clasp of the bra, she given a green signal to him to go for it.

Siddharth can't believe it her shy girl is this bold to take a initiative like this from her side.

Siddharth confirmed that he can remove it, she nodded.

Siddharth open the hook of bra, and now the rest work is done by gravity and the bra fall down on the floor leaving her boobs fell for him.

Now she is standing with bare breasts, now siddharth ask her to turn towards him.

Stay tuned