130

In mansion,

The rituals start with the groom, Siddharth and everyone is looking so happy right now.

After all the rituals done in 30 minutes,

Vaishnavi picks up her phone to call Avneet ask her where is she, but there is 10 missed calls on her phone from unknown number.

Vaishnavi (in mind) : who is this now? Uhm I think, it can be any new number of anyone from the guests.

Vaishnavi called back on that number.

Vaishnavi : hello.

Sm1 : Aree, where were you madam, we are calling you since last thirty minutes.

Vaishnavi : but who are you?

Sm1 : I am inspector Patil speaking from Mumbai - Pune highway check post. Are you vaishnavi nigam.

Vaishnavi : yes, but sir how can I help you?

Police inspector reads her car number.

Vaishnavi : what happened sir?

Police inspector : is this your car number?

Vaishnavi : yes.

Police inspector : mam, it is really sad to inform you that your car had a collision with truck on Mumbai - Pune Highway.

Vaishnavi feels like someone pour the lava in her ears.

Vaishnavi : what are you saying sir?

Police inspector : yeah, we got your contact number from RTO, in the search of identity.

Vaishnavi : sir, my sister and my driver was in car.

Police inspector : you have to reach City hospital to identify their dead bodies, all three people died in this accident.

Vaishnavi can't bare this pain, she runs towards the band, and scream while crying to stop them.

Abhishek came to her.

Abhishek : what happened vaishu.

Vaishnavi fell on her knees crying.

Siddharth hold her.

Siddharth : what happened bhabhi? (Said feeling worried)

Vaishnavi : siddharth... (Crying violently) avneet....

Everyone gather around her.

Vaishnavi told them about accident of Avneet.

Siddharth isn't able to get this fit in his mind.

Siddharth : what are you talking bhabhi, Avneet must be in her room bhabhi, I told her to not to go anywhere... And you know na avneet never go against my words.

Siddharth isn't believing it or you can say his senses aren't enough to accept this truth.

Stay tuned.