95

95

Avneet : mean?

Siddharth : now I will try to prove myself the best husband in the world. I will fulfill all my duties as a husband. (In a promising tone of voice)

Avneet : you are already the best.

Siddharth : I was on my worst Avneet, with you. I never ever even said sorry to you for everything.

Avneet : you didn't need to please. But I want to say something.

Siddharth : yeah speak up na?

Avneet : are you sure, you want to accept me in your life, I mean....look if you scared of abhishek bhaiya or any legal procedure then I will do anything what you want, I just want you happy.

Siddharth parked the car in side.

Avneet : what happen... Is I said something wrong?

Siddharth just pulled off his seat belt and went closer to avneet, in no second in between her lips fall on her lips.

This is the first time he is kissing her with his choice and completely in his senses.

He will answer like this is completely unexpected for Avneet, but it is the best thing can happen in her life in the response of that question she asked him.

Siddharth break a kiss within ten seconds only.

Siddharth : I know after all what I do I have to prove my love for you but yes now I am sure that what I want in my life. And trust me i get this very clear that all my happiness is in you.

Avneet eyes filled with tears.

But the kiss they had isn't enough to her, but siddharth settle back to his seat.

Avneet : thank you for everything. I love you.

Siddharth : I love you too.

Avneet : but what about anushka di.

Siddharth : forget about her, she was my friend, she is my friend and always be my friend only. Even in last few days I realise that I am trying to find you in her. So give me once chance avneet to prove me good for you.

Avneet : you were always the best for me.

Stay tuned