132

48 hours passed away,

And finally they got a call which is not less than a blessing to them right now, that avneet is in Another Hospital.

As soon they get this news, all of them sit in the car and drive it to the hospital.

All of them, runs to this hospital staff to get to know that where is Avneet.

Receptionist : are you relative of miss Avneet kaur?

Receptionist ask them showing them an Aadhar card of Avneet which they collect from her purse.

Abhishek : yeah I am her brother.

Receptionist : okay wait, you can go this way... You will see a board of doctor jha's cabin, you can ask them about this patient.

Siddharth : what do you mean by meet this doctor.... Why can't I meet her? (He gets hyper)

Abhishek : mam, we are searching for her since two days, how she came here and why can't we meet her directly, I hope she is fine.

Receptionist : she is alive... And for more details you have to go and meet doctor Jha.

Siddharth : she is fine na?

Abhishek : siddharth, let's go to the doctor, there is no benefit of wasting time here.

Receptionist : yeah that way. Please.

Abhishek, siddharth and vaishnavi moves towards to the cabin of Doctor Jha.

Abhishek introduce him and vaishnavi along with siddharth as the family of Avneet.

Doctor offers them seat.

Siddharth : we didn't came here to sit I wanna meet Avneet.

Doctor : please sit, I wanna tell you about the patient only, and it is important for you and patient to know this before going to her.

Siddharth, Abhishek and vaishnavi are getting impatient but they sit on the Insistence of doctor.

Doctor : so I am coming straight to the point, patient avneet had an major accident leads blood loss and her memory loss.

They all get one more jerk.

Abhishek : doctor, how many days it will take her to recover.

Stay tuned.