64

Siddharth : I just wish that I will able to control myself in party I don't want any drama in my own house party.

Manager : yes sir.

Siddharth : but it is not my fault that Riyaz always try to stick with Anushka all the time. Sometime I feel that you know I love Anushka and that's why he do this to make me feel bad.

Manager : if you think that he is doing intentionally then why you are getting affected?

Siddharth : because I love Anushka I feel bad when I see her with anyone else.

Manager : you have a better girl to make them jealous. Your wife is so pretty. (Said to tease him)

Siddharth : you... (Siddharth get angry for a moment but then something came in his mind)

Manager : I am sorry I was kidding.

Siddharth : I know you was kidding but unintentionally you give me such a good idea.

Manager : what?

Siddharth : nothing.. See you in party.

Siddharth left office and came back to Villa at 5:00 p.m.

He directly went to Avneet's room.

There is a girl with him, avneet open the door on his voice.

Siddharth told that girl to stay there and go inside the room.

Avneet : who is she sir?

Siddharth : she is a makeup artist, she will help you to dress and get ready for this party.

Avneet : but i can't come out then why?

Siddharth : I change my mind actually I thought when I was in office but why you can't join the party, you are one of the most important part of my life so you should be part of happiness too.

Avneet : thank you sir but what will you tell everyone that who am I?

Siddharth : I just want your permission because I want to introduce you with everyone as my girlfriend.

Avneet can't believe it, Siddharth is ready to join his name with Avneet in front of everyone.

Siddharth : but I want your permission if you don't want then I will not do this.

Avneet : as you say I will do?

Siddharth hugs her, avneet hug him back and after a minute siddharth left avneet with that make up artist.

Siddharth : make sure she will look most beautiful girl in this party. Every eyes should be on her only.

Makeup artist nodded.

Siddharth went to get ready for party.

Stay tuned