Sid : what?? How ridiculous, you sell your daughter to him..... Just for rupees 1 lakh..... now I am completely sure that I am not going to happen this......

A'dad : sir what is your problems..... It's our life..... I can decide what is best for my daughter and that is gift from him.

Avu looking at siddharth with hope.

Police : sorry mister..... but you can't force your daughter to marry him.

Guy (groom) : okay we are going back and I need my money back and remember you have to pay for this.

A'dad : please wait..... I explain avneet......

Sid : what will you explain her now you should understand that she didn't want to marry him, why are you forcing your daughter.

A'dad : this is my familiar matter let me talk to my daughter.

Sid : ok but talk here only.

A'dad : avneet what is this...... I am telling you, you will not get anyone to marry you if you left this relationship, and remember I will not bring you to my home back.

Avu gets scared.

Avu : but dad.....

A'dad : you select now you want to marry him or you want to die alone.

Avu (with tears) : ohk i do.....

Sid : hey what nonsense is this..... you will get someone good for you..... Don't make your life hell..... Now he will torture you if you marry him.

Avu : that's my destiny......

Manager : sir leave this matter..... Please media is also coming now.

Sid : wait..... I will end this..... Why you wanna him.

Avu : because I don't want to die.

Siddharth take a deep breath.

Sid : I am out of options....but I can't let this happen so tell me....will you marry me??

Manager : sir..... What are you saying??

Sid : I know what I am doing.... if I left her now then they will kill her..... And this would be my fault. Now you say will you marry me.

Avu nodded.

She really can't get someone better than him and she really know that they will kill him if she stay.

A'dad : no, she will not..... my permission also matter in this.

Sid : just tell me the amount, what you want I just want to marry her at any cost.

A'dad : are you serious??

Sid : give him 10 lakh..... And call the registrar I want to marry her.

Stay tuned

Target 10 votes