140

Avneet POV

Bhabhi feed me food with her hands. Bhaiya is so caring.

I loose my memory but I again have almost million reason to love them.

I asked them that How I met them but they are telling me from the day on that I should not stress my brain.

So like a good girl, I am listening to them.

But in last 7 days I didn't even take a step out of this room.

I get ready this morning,

And before bhabhi bring breakfast for me in my room I thought I should go out myself.

Because now I am feeling fine and I should not trouble Abhishek Bhaiya and Vaishnavi bhabhi for every single thing.

I moves out of my room.

And as soon I came out from my room I bumped with someone.

Seriously we both were walking blindly, I collided with her, and I was about to fell, I closed my eyes.

But I feel a very protective arm making a circle around my waist hold me to save me to get one more injury.

I feel myself stable. So I open my eyes slowly.

It is like a romantic movie scene in which I am also included with the handsome guy I didn't recognize.

But i feels like I had any connection with him.

I looked into his eyes, and I don't know, what is wrong with me I was really not even bothering myself to get up on my feets.

He is like a Prince Charming of my dreams. But who is he?

Pov ends.

Siddharth is looking into her eye meet is looking into his eyes both of them are not looking in hurry

Finally, siddharth make her stand straight on her feets, asking her that she is fine.

Avneet : yes I am fine thank you.

Siddharth : it's my pleasure.

Avneet : by the way, I didn't...

Siddharth didn't know what he should say, so he told avneet that he was going somewhere.

Avneet smiled.

Siddharth left.

Stay tuned