33

Siddharth heartbeat is racing with the Mini second right now as soon they open it they get a huge surprise.

Siddharth didn't know what it is, even didn't know it is good or bad.

Almost watching it for 1 minute they turn it towards everyone in which siddharth am standing too.

Omg, this was insane, it is a very beautiful and romantic painting.

The credit goes to the painting in real to the respective owner or maker of painting

Everyone is really admiring this painting the most and Anushka parents are become fan of this artist who is unknown for them.

But siddharth know it made my Avneet. Everyone is praising everyone is complementing everyone is admiring the effort of The Artist and the imagination is on the other level.

Anushka's father : I have no hesitation today to say this, siddharth, it is truth this is the best gift ever I had by anyone. This is so so beautiful I can't even describe in words that how much this Artist effort on this masterpiece, this is oil paints painting... It's beyond anything.

Siddharth : thank you so much uncle it worth it if you like it.

Anushka's father : it must be words in Millions?

Anushka : dad you should not ask for the price this is most expensive and for sure as it looks and even the business tycoon Siddharth Nigam gifted you the paintings after all it must be from the best Art Gallery.

Siddharth knows the truth only.

Anushka's father : but Anushka, I love it. I love to purchase more work of this artist. I would decorate my house with such kinda artworks.

Siddharth : I would surely bring some more for you.

Anushka's father : thank you so much Siddharth it is really so beautiful. You have such a great choice.

Anushka : yes, after all he is my friend dad.

Siddharth smiled.

Anushka's father : then I wish you will choose someone good life partner like Siddharth in your future. (Said teasingly).

Anushka : dad...

Anushka's father : kidding my doll. God bless you two.

Siddharth : thank you uncle.

But the statement from Anushka's father makes the so happy. He can't control his happiness he want to thank Avneet for make this master piece of Art.

Because all the admiration for her only.

Anushka's parents are impressed by him today just because of Avneet.

Stay tuned

Target 20 votes