19

Siddharth : you just file the divorce in Court.

Lawyer : it is not legally possible sir you can't get your divorce file in court before 6 months of marriage.

Siddharth : 6 months... No way.

Lawyer : sir, in the special hearings only with the consent of both husband - wife, court can consider the divorce application valid. But it is rare thing to happen.

Siddharth : I don't know make it possible at any cost.

Lawyer : sir, it can be a big loss for you... because if court, consider it taking advantage of a Young Girl then maybe you will have to pay a huge amount to that girl.

Siddharth : I am already want to do that... I will make her financially stable and self sufficient, I am ready to send her to abroad for further studies as well.

Lawyer : wait... I have an idea, I will give you divorce papers, take her signature on them in anyway. If even case not filed soon, we will have her consent as signatures on divorce papers.

Siddharth : yeah okay.

Lawyer : but do you think she will sign the paper.

Siddharth : she is illiterate she can't read those papers.

Lawyer : even good sir. I will look forward for proceedings and handed you the papers at evening, send me her details.

Siddharth given all the needed details of Avneet to the lawyer and the lawyer left.

Siddharth unknowingly feel so guilty right now, because now he is going to take signature from her on the divorce paper within one day.

At the evening Siddharth get the confirmation from his lawyer that the paper take almost a week to get ready so he have to wait for a week.

Siddharth have no options.

And he came back to his residence at night.

It's 10 P.M.

Siddharth already have his dinner out like everyday, when Avneet was waiting for him on dinner table.

He arrived, and he isn't planning to go and talk to avneet in anyway, he is going to his room.

When her maid came to him.

Maid : good evening sir

Siddharth : good evening, make my breakfast ready before 7 am morning, I have important meeting tomorrow.

Maid : yes sir...

Siddharth : yeah.

Maid : sir..

Siddharth : hmm.

Maid : actually avneet mam was waiting for you.

Siddharth : tell her that I am going to come late tonight. So she can sleep.

Maid : but sir..

Siddharth : I don't like to repeat my words do as I said.

Maid nodded.

Stay tuned

Target 15 votes