1

Chapter 1 Transmigrating to the era of interstellar orcs (revised)

At the beginning of August 6020 in the star calendar, N-213 Agricultural Star of the Huaman Empire, in a farm in the G area.

The small card parts of the old housekeeping robot are a bit aging, and it has a round head and a round brain, slowly rolling over with a plate, "Master, this is your nutritious lunch, please enjoy it." Si Nuo looked at the plate in front of

him , a large bowl of beige paste, and three dishes of "vegetables", which are green, red, and khaki paste.

It also exudes a strange smell...

Si Nuo completely rejected it in his heart, even though he had been in this world for three days, he still couldn't get used to the food here at all.

This is because after dozens of genetic modifications, the lifespan of orcs in the interstellar era has doubled and their physical fitness has also been greatly enhanced. In order to prolong the lifespan and ensure the high energy required by the orc body, the interstellar era has gradually formed a healthy diet pattern of "nutrition first" and "energy maximization".

However, "boiled", "steamed" and "original flavor" are often the first choice to preserve the maximum nutritional value and energy state of food.

Si Nuo's current identity is Lu Sinuo, the second young master of the Lu family, a first-class family in the Huaman Empire. His parents are both soldiers. When he was eight years old, he died because of a dangerous mission.

Not long ago, Lu Sinuo was accidentally injured during a summer internship mission, resulting in a severe disability in the mental domain, and his mental power changed from S-level to the lowest F-level.

Lu Sinuo suddenly turned from a proud son of heaven to a good-for-nothing. Even his grandfather, who had always doted on him, became indifferent to him after knowing that there was no possibility of his spiritual recovery.

In the past, his fiancé, Qi Bohai, who had been flattering to him in every possible way, even came to him directly to break off the engagement, and hooked up with his cousin Lu Sirui, who has an A+ mental strength!

The second aunt and cousin Lu Sirui had always been unwilling to be overwhelmed by him everywhere, and finally seized this opportunity, of course all kinds of cynicism were inevitable, and Lu Sirui deliberately showed affection in front of him several times.

Lu Sinuo was used to being arrogant and arrogant, not good at verbal arguments, so he fought directly with Lu Sirui... In the end, not to mention losing, he was even more disgusted by Mr. Lu, who sent him to this remote agricultural planet for "recuperation".

Unable to bear this huge blow, Lu Sinuo chose to commit suicide by taking a large amount of sleeping potion in despair.

What I never expected was that Lu Sinuo's suicide would implicate Si Nuo...

Si Nuo came from the ancient earth era in 2020. He was 20 years old and was a junior in a top ten prestigious university in China.

Both he and his younger sister Si Yu were abandoned orphans and were adopted by their grandfather Si Jianming since they were young.

In order to treat his grandfather who was paralyzed in bed, and his younger sister with congenital heart disease, Si Nuo tried his best to make money after schoolwork.

His grandfather, Si Jianmin, was a chef in a five-star hotel when he was young. Si Nuo learned to cook from his grandfather since he was a child, and he also has good cooking skills. He worked as a part-time chef in a popular small restaurant near the school during the day, and went to the night market at night. Food stall part-time job.