86

Chapter 86 The Crown Prince Meow from Cangqing

This time, the level of culinary skills that Si Nuo showed in the Student Cup Interstellar League, whether in terms of delicacy or curative effect, made the people of the Ino Federation jealous, and they could only wish to snatch Si Nuo for their own.

The official plan of the Huaman Empire is that since the value of Si Nuo cannot be concealed anyway, it is better to increase Si Nuo's influence, so that he can offer more bargaining chips when negotiating with the Ino Federation.

In the last celebration banquet, as the head chef, Si Nuo showed off his skills throughout the whole process. Due to the limitations of ingredients, seasonings, and kitchen utensils, many delicacies that could not be cooked before were cooked again and again this time.

All the teachers present couldn't stop eating. They were different from those students who didn't have much knowledge. They were all old fritters with a lot of social experience. They couldn't tell the difference. Shockingly delicious, the most commendable thing is its extremely high purity, 100% pure energy is very effective in nourishing the spiritual realm and physical fitness, and there is no side effect.

Even the two existing master-level spiritual chefs of the Huaman Empire and the Ino Federation are far from reaching this level.

It completely subverts the existing concept of "deliciousness" and "nutrition" in StarCraft!

The participating students who were left on the spaceship saw the teachers eating the meals made by Si Nuo openly, and they were extremely envious and jealous.

Especially the part of the Ino team who insisted on refusing to exchange points or head points with the 068 team for food. At first, they felt that they were smart and strong and were not taken advantage of by the 068 team. Now they can reconnect to the star network , I immediately regretted it deeply, and felt that I had missed hundreds of millions!

It's really no exaggeration, to be able to eat the meals cooked by the boss himself for several days in a row, that's something that even hundreds of millions can't buy!

The audience in the live broadcast room can only watch, and some rich and powerful bigwigs have already inquired about Si Nuo's contact information in various ways, and are ready to taste the food made by Si Nuo even if they spend a lot of money.

When Si Nuo finished his busy work, it was already two or three hours later, he, Lei Si, and a few assistants, took the share left for their chefs, and ate another meal.

The celebration banquet has come to a successful conclusion, and the Survival Challenge of the Student Cup Star League has also come to an end.

When everyone packed up and was about to return to the spaceship, Cheng Zilan came back after receiving the communication.

He had five space buttons full of ingredients in his hand, and gave four of them to Si Nuo.

Cheng Zilan went hunting mainly to sharpen his fighting skills, and the ingredients he collected by the way were originally intended for his family, Ah Huo. However, Chi Huo's spiritual power is limited now, and he can only cook food once a day at most. I can only settle for the next best thing and give it to Ah Huo's apprentice. Only when Si Nuo grows up quickly, can his Ah Huo have a body as soon as possible.

Although there is no awakening memory, while Cheng Zilan's strength is growing rapidly, his mind is also becoming more and more mature, and his behavior style is getting closer and closer to that of the former silver wolf demon king Ji Qianlan.