3

Chapter 3

The little black cat was so addicted to the extremely delicious grilled fish that he couldn't help himself, he lowered his vigilance carelessly for a while, and when he felt that there was an extra hand on his head, he was so frightened that he forgot to swallow the grilled fish in his mouth, and his whole body trembled. froze.

However, the gentle touch of the hand on the top of the head with just the right strength, the delicious grilled fish in his mouth, and the caring voice of the teenager with a smile. When these interweave together, the little black cat finds that he seems...to be unable to resist this at all. A wonderful feeling of being satisfied physically and mentally.

The little black cat raised its head, and its red-gold cat pupils sized up Sino seriously—

the little female was white and tender, and it seemed that she hadn't officially reached adulthood yet. The scent on her body was sweet and pure, and he liked the smell very much.

Although this little female was a bit reserved when she eagerly "showed her love" to him for the first time, but since he likes herself so much and has good cooking skills, then he... just reluctantly accept it.

The little black cat was thinking so noblely and glamorously in his heart, but his body was rubbing against Sino's palm honestly... It turns out that

being stroked and smoothed is such a comfortable feeling!

The people who surrounded him before, no matter what they thought in their hearts, they were respectful on the surface anyway.

——Nonsense, whoever lives impatiently, who dares to casually touch the hair of the crown prince of the Cangqing Empire! No matter how weak and harmless the little black cat looks on the outside, it is still the top of the food chain, the famous and vicious Maga cub!

When Si Nuo heard the system prompt, he was stupefied. Has his entry task been completed?

Apart from the system, the only person who had tasted the grilled fish he made was the little black cat in front of him. In other words, this little black cat was his first fan?

Si Nuo didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but for the pretty, cute and cute(?) little black cat, the more he looked at it, the more pleasing and liking he became.

After the rest of the grilled fish was cooked, Si Nuo finally tasted the first dish he cooked in this interstellar era.

Probably because the ingredients in the interstellar era are rich in spiritual power, and all the impurities inside have been expelled. In addition, Si Nuo has accurately grasped the heat during the grilling process. This grilled fish is indeed delicious, charred outside and tender inside, crispy and delicious... ...Although the seasoning is very simple, it is better than all the grilled fish that Si Nuo has eaten.

What's even more amazing is that in addition to the physical satisfaction of food and drink, one can also faintly feel a little joy in spirit.

This is the benefit brought by the spiritual food that contains the purest spiritual energy.

The system prompts at the right time: "Successfully made grilled silverback fish, get ten spiritual energy points!"

Si Nuo took two bites, and found that the little black cat started to stare at his hand again after finishing the grilled fish on the plate. grilled fish.

Does this mean still hungry? You know, the grilled fish the little black cat ate just now was bigger than his entire cat!

Probably because the beasts in the interstellar age have a greater appetite?