50

Chapter 50 Snow's Active Kiss

There were a lot of things to do today, so Sino simply made a cod fish porridge. The side dishes of the porridge were pickled cabbage and fried peanuts.

The silver cod fish porridge tasted delicious, the fish was tender and melted in the mouth, Lei Si ate several big bowls of it: "It's delicious, my wife's craftsmanship is amazing!" Although the two had signed a partnership contract,

Si Nuo was still very unaccustomed to the three words "daughter-in-law" that Lei Si always talked about, and said angrily: "Don't call it that, or I won't eat it for you." Lei Si knew that his little female was thin-skinned, so

he Looking at Si Nuo intently in his eyes, he changed his words in a polite manner: "Nonuo, my dear Nuonuo, I listen to you."

Lan Ya was also eating iced silver cod porridge at the corner of the dining table, and sighed: "You Can the two of you take into account the emotions of a single beast,

you are so tired of eating breakfast." Lei Si sneered: "If you have the ability, you can find a beast to eat."

Sino felt his heart skip a beat, and the ears unconsciously groaned. The boy with red, male animal ears has beautiful and heroic facial features, but there is always a hint of coldness and fierceness in his brows and eyes, but when facing him, he always wears a gorgeous smile and talks sweetly.

Si Nuo couldn't help secretly rejoicing, it's a good thing he didn't miss Lei Si, otherwise, if Lei Si's feelings for him really became cold, and he fell in love with other people, and was so intimate with others... Si Nuo simply couldn't accept this. kind of hypothesis.

It turned out that he was not without possessiveness towards Lei Si, but Si Nuo was not good at expressing it, so he just kept it in his heart.

After breakfast, the two of them went out, and their destination was the household registration office.

The journey was about an hour, Si Nuo sorted out his thoughts, and planned to briefly talk about his affairs with Lei Si.

It was a little late when I came home from the auction last night, and Lei Si kept pulling him and kissing him all the time, so there was no chance to speak seriously.

After getting on the flying car, seeing that Lei Si was about to kiss him again, Si Nuo could only cover his mouth and mumbled, "Let's talk about things first..."

Lei Si's sharp animal ears trembled, and he schemingly wrapped his tail around Si Nuo's sensitive waist: "Kiss first..." In short,

when the two began to talk, it was already half a relationship. Hours later.

After Si Nuo briefly narrated his bizarre and tortuous experience, after obtaining Master Chi Huo's consent, Si Nuo took off the Tai Chi Yin Yang Pisces jade pendant around his neck and put it in Lei Si's hands.

Lei Si didn't quite believe it at first, thinking that Si Nuo was making up a story to lie to him, but when he held the Tai Chi Yin Yang Pisces jade pendant, a clear young male voice suddenly sounded in his head: "Boy, it doesn't matter if you believe it or not. Anyway If you dare to rely on your own strength to do anything to hurt little Si Nuo, don't blame me for taking him to a place where you will never find him. As for the partner blood contract you fooled him into signing, there is nothing I can do about it It's resolved peacefully."

Lei Si had to believe it if he didn't believe it, and his face darkened immediately, and he replied in consciousness: "How could I hurt Nuonuo! It's too late for me to love him." Chi Huo snorted coldly: "It's best like