68

Chapter 68 The Dissatisfied Lei Si

It was very effective for Si Nuo to help Lei Si "calm down" with the ice spar, and Lei Si shivered from the sudden low temperature.

In less than ten seconds, Lei Si not only lost his physical agitation, but even the long black hair that was naturally scattered behind him instantly turned into neat short hair, and a black robe that was fitted and comfortable was added to his body.

Lei Si also secretly operated the fire-type abilities in his body, focusing on warming his abdomen.

It's hard to finally get excited, it's amazing to be so "calm" in the future!

But holding down the hand that Si Nuo put on his abdomen, Lei Si was reluctant to push it away... he could only... activate the ice power again, quickly absorbing all the energy of the ice crystal, and then continued Switch back to the fire ability.

Then he pressed Sino Nuo's hand to prevent him from taking it away, and moved his hand over his abdominal muscles through a thin black robe, and said proudly: "Nuo Nuo, touch it a few more times, Don't my abs feel great?"

Si Nuo blinked, feeling his empty hand.

Sino was also dumbfounded by this divine development.

He let Lei Si's powerful big hand hold his obviously smaller and white hands to move on the firm and firm abdominal muscles of the man's abdomen. Si Nuo even regretted why there was an extra layer of robes. Barrier...

I have to say, this feeling is really awesome!

After recovering what he had done, Si Nuoben's blushing face suddenly turned red with a "boom."

This guy is really worthy of his title of "big pervert".

Si Nuo withdrew his hand abruptly, gritted his teeth and said, "If you play hooligan again, I won't be polite!"

Lei Si's red-gold tiger eyes were shining brightly, as if he was expecting—come quickly and you're welcome!

Si Nuo: ...the one who is riding a horse is so eye-catching!

However, the awkward interaction between the two didn't last long. Cheng Zihan in the kitchen couldn't stay there any longer. He opened the kitchen door and asked loudly, "Are you ready to transform? Can we come out?" Si

Nuo He had no choice but to hastily push Lei Si away, and help him arrange the robe on his body more neatly and tightly.

Lei Si hated the fox brothers of the Cheng family even more, but he also knew that the right time and place are not suitable for "eating Nuonuo", so he carefully activated a weak ice-type ability to make his restless body "calm down" again. "Come down.

He even quickly figured out the technique of keeping his overly flamboyant wings away.

So when the four people in the kitchen came out of the restaurant, what they saw was a particularly calm and calm adult version of Lei Si, standing coolly beside Si Nuo.

Huo Yunfan felt a little regretful: "The pterosaur still looks majestic... Those iron feather wings are very beautiful at first glance!"

Zhou Tian pinched his face and said with a smile: "You can look at it, but you can't touch it if you want to. Xiao Nuo will be jealous." There are unfinished hidden meanings, and he will be jealous too!

Huo Yunfan instantly forgot about the majestic big-winged tiger, and looked at his senior shyly: "I don't want to touch it, I prefer to cook with the senior."