56

Chapter 56

Lei Si's heart fluttered when he saw Sino Nuo's cute and embarrassed look, and the sensitive tip of his tail was pinched by the young man's hand again.

He knew that this trick would be tried and tested, and the little female would definitely focus on him, and would not worry about those annoying guys from the Lu family.

However, Lei Si continued to be serious on his face, and said with some grievances: "At the beginning you still called him little baby, little boy, little cute... Now that you have caught up with me, you call him Lei Dahei!

" The animal's ears were still drooping, as if resenting her husband.

Si Nuo was speechless, "When I called you little baby, little cute, your whole body was no bigger than my slap!"

The little black cat back then was a fluffy little ball, the fur was soft and felt great, it meowed softly, and when the clear golden eyes looked at him intently, it was really super cute and cute! At that time, Si Nuo only felt that his whole heart became soft. He was afraid of falling when he held it in his hand, and he was afraid of melting when he held it in his mouth. He took a bite of a "little baby", which was easy to do.

Si Nuo silently recalled the appearance of this guy who killed all directions in the arena just now, he was fierce, brave, cool, handsome and domineering. I have to say that today's Lei Si is completely out of tune with "cute" .

And Si Nuo's mood also changed into another kind, heart pounding, very excited, almost couldn't help turning into Lei Si's fanboy, shouting for him, whenever he thought that such an excellent Lei Si was already his own, Snow also produces a sense of unreality.

Si Nuo knew that Lei Si's complaint was mainly because he was worried that he didn't like him now.

After hesitating for a while, Si Nuo reached out and hugged the thin and strong waist of the boy with animal ears, leaned over and kissed the corner of his mouth comfortingly, and said in a low voice, "Then... big baby? So cute?" Oh my god

! After he grew up and transformed into a shape, this was the first time he heard such a pet name from a little female! The pointed animal ears trembled happily, and Lei Si excitedly pushed Si Nuo down on the sofa in an instant, and kissed Si Nuo's pale pink lips fiercely.

Sucking those soft lips and absorbing the sweet body fluid, Lei Si only felt that he couldn't get enough of Sino's delicious delicacy.

From passively accepting it, Si Nuo gradually began to learn to respond. To Lei Si who was almost raised by him, he was embarrassed to say those sweet words, but he really liked this person in his heart, and he liked him more and more. up.

No matter how difficult the road ahead was, with Lei Si at his side, Si Nuo didn't feel afraid anymore.

But Lei Si's heart is full of indescribable images...for example, how to eat Nuonuo in 108 postures.

However, the trick is that no matter how much Lei Si's heart is agitated and he wants to tear people apart, his body is still motionless. He can only lick and kiss Si Nuo's lips, neck, and body over and over again. Burn his imprint and breath.

***

The next day, Si Nuo went to school to take basic theory courses.

Now Si Nuo has almost become a celebrity on campus. The moment he walked into the classroom, he received a whole row of attention.

Fortunately, the students who were able to be admitted to the First Comprehensive University of the Empire were the elite among the elite, and their quality was very good. Except for excited exclamations and whispered discussions, they didn't bother Si Nuo too much.