103

Chapter 103 Fish Bite Sheep Level 7 Soup

The queen invited Si Nuo to have lunch at noon the next day, and specifically asked Si Nuo not to come too early, but Si Nuo's biological clock still woke up early.

After the two of them got up, a rich and varied breakfast had been delivered to the prince's bedroom, which looked extremely exquisite.

Lei Si was not willing to let Si Nuo work too hard, thinking that he would just forget about breakfast.

He picked up a meat bun casually, took a small mouthful tentatively, then frowned, and spit it out. It wasn't because he wasted food on purpose, but after eating the food without any impurities made by Snow for a long time. , and eating these foods with many impurities left, it is really hard for Lei Si to swallow, and the taste is even worse.

You know, even in Cangqing Starfield Palace, which is most particular about making food delicious and delicate, the so-called meat buns are nothing more than large pieces of meat dipped in salt or sugar, and then wrapped in flour...

eating After eating the delicate steamed buns and delicious soup dumplings made by Si Nuo, and then eating the steamed stuffed buns made by his own chef, Lei Si felt that his standard of living plummeted

. In addition, Lei Si, whose taste sensitivity has been greatly improved after practicing the spirit-eating method, will not be able to eat food full of impurities!

Lei Si pursed his lips and looked at Si Nuo with an aggrieved face.

Si Nuo didn't know about Lei Si's mouth, he took out the beef patties he had proposed to prepare earlier from the space button, handed three to Lei Si, took one for himself, and ate it.

Lei Si happily gnawed on the beef pie, and said vaguely: "Daughter-in-law, I can't imagine life without you!"

Si Nuo said speechlessly: "You can't imagine life without all kinds of delicious food!"

Lei Si thought seriously Liao thought: "Without delicious food, although a lot of fun is lost, life can still be lived. If there is no daughter-in-law... I will die. If you can't have both delicious food and daughter-in-law, I will still choose to have you "

Si Nuo: "...You must be poor."

After having a simple and delicious breakfast with Lei Si, Si Nuo wanted to prepare lunch by himself, but since he was new here, he decided to make only one soup with seven-level ingredients as the main ingredient. Soup - fish bites sheep.

This soup, Si Nuo, has also made a low-profile version before, but now it is made with seven-level ingredients. It is completely different in terms of deliciousness and energy content.

There is no cat that does not like to eat fish. Although the female orcs of the winged tiger clan cannot be animalized, they all have the blood of cats in their bones, and most of them like to eat fish. According to Lei Si, he doesn't care much about his parents. I understand that in addition to fish, Empress Rongze also likes to eat mutton.

That's why Sino chose this soup.

Most of the ingredients are ready-made top-quality ingredients in the palace. The royal chef was surprised at first. Why did this princess-to-be, who was said to be from an elementary star field, come to the kitchen first when she came back to the palace? In order to please the future in-laws, it is enough to fight!

However, I heard that the prospective princess is also a spiritual chef, and there is the imposing and powerful Crown Prince Lei Si who will accompany the prospective princess in person. He didn't dare to show it, so he obediently prepared the ingredients he needed for Si Nuo.