32

Chapter 32 Adventure Quest

The interstellar version of spicy shrimp and crab stew is red, it looks very tempting, spicy and fragrant, and the meat is delicious.

The beef brisket radish that has been stewed for a morning is very tasty. The beef brisket is soft and chewy, and the radish that is full of beef brisket soup will melt in your mouth.

The soy sauce chicken wings have several slits. They are fried to a golden color and slightly burnt on the surface. They are salty and tender, oily but not greasy, and they are also very delicious.

Braised lion head is also called Sixi meatballs. It is suitable for fat and thin, with both meat and vegetables. It is first fried and then boiled. The mellow meat and juice are full of soft fragrance.

In the sweet and sour fried eggs, the wild eggs are deep-fried until they are browned and tempting, and they are served with tomato and pineapple, which are sour and sweet.

The hot and sour potato shreds are simple, refreshing and relieve the greasiness, and the fried radish sprouts are fragrant and slightly spicy, which is also very suitable for rice.

A rich and delicious lunch, all the diners felt their stomachs were completely conquered.

Hao Li exclaimed: "It's delicious! Xiao Nuo's cooking skills are getting better and better!"

Chu Xuan couldn't stop eating, and wanted to say "It's just so-so" against his will, but he was afraid that Lu Sinuo would not let him eat in the future. After eating, he could only choke out the most simple words: "...delicious!"

Huo Yunfan ate until his mouth bulged, and he still didn't forget to bring some food to his beloved Zhou Xuechang... Although he didn't cook today, the potato shreds And tomatoes, pineapples, etc., he helped to get rid of the impurities!

Zhou Tian, ​​who has a hidden attribute of "foodie", after eating dark dishes for several months, suddenly ate so many delicacies, it was amazing!

Zhou Tian was full of praise and said: "Junior Lu, you really hide your secrets! It's so delicious!"

Si Nuo took the opportunity to abduct him: "If Senior Zhou is interested, you can also come over with Yunfan and help me cook!

" It's just a tactful invitation to Zhou Tian to come over for dinner every day! For a foodie, the invitation is simply irresistible...

Zhou Tian smiled and said: "Okay, then I will thank Junior Brother Sinuo. If there is anything I can help you, feel free to ask, as long as I can do it, I will never refuse." Chu Xuan also fell in love

. As one of the regular diners on Si Nuo's dining table, of course, like Hao Li, he has to pay for food every month. Who told them to eat too much and just eat without helping?

Chu Xuan has no pocket money in his personal account, but his grandfather opened him a sub-account with a limit of 100 million. As long as each of his expenses is reasonable and necessary, he can still spend normally.

The curative effect of the food made by Si Nuo is more significant than that of the medicine. The food expenses can be considered as medical expenses, and of course it is within a reasonable range.

One million a month for lunch and food, Chu Xuan didn't think it was expensive at all, and even wished to give more!

You must know that in the Snow live broadcast room on Xingwang.com, every time the top five fans list is at least tens of thousands in exchange for a meal of virtual food! As for the ones on the Sino gourmet store, although the price is very affordable, they are completely priceless, and they were snatched up as soon as they were put on the shelves.