57

Chapter 57 Three Color Dumplings

Lei Si pulled Si Nuo to leave.

However, Lu Sirui didn't have such good eyesight, and he could immediately think that the male half-orc in front of him was Lei Si, a five-line supernatural being that was widely rumored on the star network.

Ever since he found out that Lu Sinuo had transformed into a genius chef, he was flustered. He didn't even bother to watch Si Nuo's previous live broadcast carefully. News about kitchen talent and Lei Si's five-line supernatural talent.

Lu Sirui was slapped in the face by Si Nuo on the spot, and was also attacked by the male half-orc's ability. Although he didn't suffer any physical injuries, this hard fall made Lu Sirui lose face in front of everyone. How could she endure such humiliation?

What's even worse is that that handsome and outstanding male half-orc is still obedient and caring to Si Nuo, which is thousands of times better than Qi Bohai's fiancé.

Lu Sirui remembered what his grandfather had told him, that he must bring Lu Sinuo back to the Lu family, if necessary, he could swallow his breath a little bit, after all, the Lu family did treat Lu Sinuo badly before, and they planned to let him give Lu Sinuo Apologize in person.

But Lu Sirui got angry when he saw Lu Sinuo's face, how could he humiliate this person, admit his mistake and apologize?

Lu Sirui knew very well that if Si Nuo knew that he and his parents had tampered with the damage to his mental domain during his summer training, it would be impossible to forgive him. Yun Dian fell into the abyss, for example, Si Nuo didn't respect his grandfather, and was ungrateful and white-eyed wolf!

It's a pity that his previous denunciations and accusations didn't seem to have the desired effect. Even when Si Nuo beat him up savagely, the onlookers still thought it was a good fight!

Are these people's eyes blurred by dogs? Could it be that just because Lu Sinuo looks a little bit prettier than him, he would still make some weird psionic food to please the public?

Si Nuo Mingming had hooked up with a five-line supernatural genius on Xingwang, and in reality, he had a close relationship with a male half-orc who had a good-looking face and couldn't even fully transform himself. He caught one of Si Nuo's tricks.

Seeing that Lei Si and Si Nuo were about to leave, Lu Sirui quickly shouted: "Stop, Lu Sinuo! You bitch, you have already hooked up with Lei Si, a five-line supernatural being, and you are still entangled with this half-orc male. There is no shame in it!"

Because Si Nuo made a delicious and 100% pure eight-treasure porridge in the professional practical class, Lei Si was invincible in the mecha department. The school is very famous, and most of the students around are from the Lingchu Department. Many of them are fans of the star network anchor Si Nuo. Knowing that idols are by their side, after becoming their classmates, they collect and collect more carefully. Inquire about all the gossip about Si Nuo.

Therefore, the surrounding audience guessed Lei Si's identity with almost no difficulty, and upon hearing Lu Sirui's words, they immediately looked at him with a look of caring for the mentally disabled.

And Qi Bohai, who was supporting Lu Sirui, also quickly reached out to cover his nonsense mouth.

Lu Sirui hated Qi Bohai for being too perfunctory in protecting him, he didn't do his best at all, and he didn't seem to have any plans to help him teach that half-orc a lesson, and even looked at Lu Sinuo with a complex and regretful look... Now He actually prevented him from revealing Lu Sinuo's true colors!