73

Chapter 73

Cheng Zilan is exactly the clone of Ji Qianlan's two souls and six souls, following the gap in time and space where Chi Huo disappeared in the past.

And the space-time storm he encountered was more intense, the clone couldn't bear it, and suffered serious injuries. When he finally approached the Huayi star field, the space-time black hole had already closed.

He had to use his own spiritual power to forcibly shatter the void and open up a stable space-time channel.

Although he set off only half an hour later than Chi Huo, he came to the Huayi Starfield several months later. In this time and space, he could only sense the residual breath of Chi Huo in this time and space, but he completely Can't find anyone who is late.

This is because Chi Huo had already gone to Earth with Si Nuo at that time.

Ji Qianlan's avatar was seriously injured at the time and his life was dying, so he could only try to figure out that although Chi Huo was in extreme danger, he still had a glimmer of life, and that glimmer of life was closely related to this time and space, which showed that Chi Huo was still alive. will return to this time and space.

That's right, he cast the "Soul Guiding Symbiosis Curse" on Chi Huo long ago, as long as he guarantees that he will not die, even if Chi Huo loses his physical body, he will still be able to keep his soul alive.

In order to save her own life, Ji Qianlan had no choice but to abandon the dilapidated temporary clone, and put her two souls and six souls into the belly of a pregnant woman on a spaceship that happened to pass by that area of ​​starry sky.

——That was the only body in a radius of 100,000 li that was more compatible with his soul, and it hadn't yet formed a soul.

But because she was re-entered into the mother's womb and her mind and soul were incomplete, Ji Qianlan couldn't resist the laws of nature and forgot all her past life memories. She only vaguely knew that she still had a "past". He was different from everyone else. He came to this world It was to find someone and engrave Chi Huo's breath in his soul.

Because of the lack of past life memories, Cheng Zilan often feels very tired except physically, and his fighting power explodes without studying... But psychologically, he is not much different from ordinary twenty-year-old young people in this world. Cognitively, he is Advocating scientific materialism.

Cheng Zilan stared at the Taiji Yinyang Pisces Eight Diagrams jade pendant on the conference table, feeling very entangled in his heart. He was sure that he was looking for a "person"!

However, the more he looked at the jade pendant, the more he couldn't control the prehistoric power in his body, he couldn't help stretching out his hand to touch the jade pendant carefully...

Even if he suddenly became a "fetish", he would admit it!

Finally, Cheng Zilan came across the jade pendant.

Then a scene that shocked him appeared——

a phantom figure made of spiritual power suddenly emerged from the jade pendant. It was a cute baby-faced boy with delicate features. He looked about fifteen or sixteen years old, rosy in the white There is still a little baby fat on the face, the bridge of the nose is straight, the lips are red and the teeth are white, and the cat eyes are very agile.

The young man was wearing an antique light blue ancient Chinese-style robe, with long hair and high beams. It was somewhat similar to the clothes of the characters in the retro-style Chinese movies he had seen, but it was more elegant and better-looking than those people. , is simply as beautiful as a fairy.