101

Chapter 101 Reaching the Cangqing Starfield
When the people in the Haiyu Starfield became well-known to the people of the Sinuo brand Ancient China Gourmet, it was also the time when Sinuo left the Haiyu Starfield and continued to head to the Cangqing Starfield in the Si Lei.

Because the little girl Lu Siyu is too young to take a long and long-distance interstellar journey, Lu Mingze and Si Xiyu did not go with the Si Lei, but chose to stay in the Haiyu Starfield for a while, and Lu Mingze Together with Chu Xuan from the Huaman Empire and Chris from the Ino Federation, he led the trade fleet sent by the Haiyu Starfield to return to the Huayi Starfield to help establish cooperation between the two star fields.

Going forward with Sino, there are also 20 spiritual chefs originally brought from the Huayi Starfield, as well as the accompanying combatants who are responsible for protecting them, leaving ten spiritual chefs to sit in the existing two Ten Sinuo brand ancient Chinese gourmet restaurants.

This time, the voyage of the Su Lei was very smooth, and there was no robbery by the star thief group. Although the star thieves were very fascinated by the Su Lei, Si Nuo said on the star network live broadcast that this time he In a hurry, the Star Thieves who robbed the Sulei will be blacklisted in the restaurant under the name of Si Nuo in the next ten years, and refuse to serve them... The star thieves had no choice but to see Si Nuo off, hoping that he would finish his work quickly , return to Haiyu Starfield.

Those Hai and Yu people didn't even think about it, Si Nuo was not from the Haiyu Starfield at all, and he didn't want to go back here!

Now that Lei Si has advanced to the seventh level of the spirit-eating body training method, his mental strength and physical fitness have also been further improved. Getting from the Yi Starfield to the Haiyu Starfield is much easier and there is not much danger.

But the female physique is relatively weak, so Si Nuo and Chef Da Guangling were locked in the dormant cabin. When Si Nuo woke up after a nap, they arrived at the long-famous Cangqing Empire from the Haiyu Starfield. The first star field, also known as the main star field.

The so-called Cangqing Empire refers to the ten high-level star domains breaking through space barriers in all aspects and establishing the same huge super interstellar network——Cangqing Star Network.

Nine of the ten star regions usually have domain masters and legions in charge of autonomous government and military affairs. Only the most vast and vast first star region in the center is completely ruled by the royal family of the Cangqing Empire.

The royal family of the Cangqing Empire is the most top winged tiger family. Their extraordinary fighting power is known to everyone in the ten star regions of the Cangqing Empire, and no one is dissatisfied.

The orcs are all warlike. In the tens of thousands of years since the establishment of the Cangqing Empire, there have been various orcs trying to overthrow the rule of the Mavericks. It will decline for thousands of years before it can be slowed down. Over time, no one will dare to challenge the authority of the Yihu royal family.

In addition to the main star field, the nine star fields check each other, or cooperate, or have small frictions, but they all pay attention to a balance and a certain amount of advance and retreat. There is absolutely no large-scale war.

The Cangqing Empire is a huge superpower with tens of thousands of livable planets and a population of nearly six trillion, but overall it can be regarded as peaceful and peaceful.

When Si Nuo and Lei Si got to know some basic information about the Cangqing Empire, especially the more developed star network technology, and the terrifying population, Si Nuo suddenly felt that his goal of one trillion fans was not difficult at all. The previous success in Huayi Starfield and Haiyu Starfield is enough to prove the infinite charm of ancient Chinese food. All he needs to do is to show them to the people of this new starfield

... The nebula in the Cangqing Starfield gave Si Nuo a brief introduction to the geographical distribution of the Cangqing Starfield, and also focused on several honeymoon resorts that are especially suitable for tourism, the implication is very obvious.

Lei Si said: "Don't worry about live broadcasting, opening a restaurant, etc. I will arrange them for you. You only need to give lectures occasionally. Even if you don't have time to give lectures in person, just broadcast your previous food courses The video, as well as the spiritual chef you brought out to teach newcomers, can also be popular in the stars and attract countless fans. It is only a matter of time before you reach the goal of trillions of fans. Next, the most important thing for you, Nuonuo, is to accompany me back to meet my parents , and just spend more time with me, we haven't had much time to get along in private for a long time."

Lei Si's words were full of coquettishness and resentment, and it also showed that he had gradually become mature, stable and responsible, but he was exclusive to Si Nuo. The desire didn't subside at all, but intensified.

The image of Chi Huo's spiritual power also emerged from Yu Peili, and gave Si Nuo a new task line instruction: "Yes, Xiao Nuo, you are now a seventh-level spiritual chef, and what you have to do is not only to improve the spiritual chef. Level and powder absorption. I have already taught you the basic food preparation methods. I will pass on the rest of the recipes to you at one time, and you can learn by yourself. Next, you will be on this high-level star Walk around in the domain, pay attention to and collect the top nine ingredients...

Xiao Nuo, your ultimate goal is to make god-level spiritual food that surpasses ninth-level. Only by making god-level spiritual food is equivalent to unlimited Food that is close to the level of transforming gods, I can take and absorb its essence with the spirit of the soul, and reshape the physical body..."

Ji Qianlan, who was holding Chi Huo's hand in vain, also said with burning eyes: "Next, Ah Huo and I I will split up with you to search for level nine ingredients, and even some... ingredients that exceed level nine. Ahuo and I have set up induction arrays on the two of you. If your lives are in danger, we will forcibly break the void and go to the rescue It

's just that this consumes a lot of spiritual power. If it is not a last resort, it is best not to do this. Otherwise, with Ji Qianlan's current state of insufficiency and delay, if she forcibly shatters the void once, she will need at least several months of recuperation. It may even take a year or two to adjust the state.

Before leaving, Chi Kuoyou left ten new soul-cultivating leaves full of spiritual power for Sino, in case of emergencies, which can be used for attack, defense, and healing.

In addition, Lei Si also gave Ji Qianlan his communication number. If it is not urgent, they can contact each other through the convenient star network in the future, such as checking the progress of their cultivation on the holographic star network.

After saying goodbye, Ji Qianlan ordered a miniature interstellar spaceship, which was no bigger than a speeding car, and an ordinary mecha, and took some food and energy, and left with Chi Huo first.

Si Nuo wanted to meet Lei Si's parents for household chores, and it was not appropriate for them, masters from another world of cultivating immortals, to show up.

After coming to the interstellar world, Si Nuo and Chi Huo had never been separated so completely before. Even if the jade pendant was taken by Ji Qianlan before, he would ask Ji Qianlan to get the jade pendant back for at most two or three days, and told Chi Huo that Speaker.

He said with some reluctance and sentimentality: "I didn't expect to say goodbye to Master Chi Huo and Master Lan so soon, but at least we can meet each other on StarNet... If we finish the task in the future, they will go back to the plane of cultivating immortals... "

Wouldn't it be that we can't see each other again, and we can't contact each other anymore?

Lei Si embraced Sino Nuo's shoulders and said, "The parting is for a better reunion, don't worry so much, we will have the strength equivalent to the Nascent Soul stage by then, as long as we go further, we may not be able to travel through time like the two masters. Time and space, come and go freely..."

Si Nuo used to think that such goals and characters were too remote and difficult, but after more than a year, he has grown strong enough now, it depends on human effort, as long as you work hard, no matter how difficult the goal is, you will be sure can achieve.

So a higher and farther goal...maybe it's not completely impossible to achieve.

Thinking of this, Si Nuo finally felt a little more relaxed.

Next, I will soon go to the Cangqing Emperor Star in the main star field of the Cangqing Empire to meet Lei Si's parents...

Si Nuo became a little nervous again: "Xiao Si, what kind of food do your parents like? I will start now." Get ready..."

The first time you come to visit... your in-laws, you can't do it empty-handed. And Si Nuo has nothing else to offer except good food.

Lei Si immediately said: "You don't need to do anything, don't take advantage of them!"

Si Nuo almost thought he heard it wrong:? ? ?

Thinking of the perverted father who would bring it to his mother and father whenever he found something good, Lei Si said depressedly: "Nuo Nuo, you can do it, can you make the psychic food as unpalatable as possible?

" It was so delicious, he was afraid that if he took Si Nuo back to the palace to meet his parents, he wouldn't be able to bring it out!

Thinking of robbing his parents for his daughter-in-law after returning home, Lei Si wished he could take Si Nuo on a couple of honeymoon tours...