109

Chapter 109

On the largest meteorite block, the crown prince of the star beast waved it, simulating the air and temperature most suitable for human survival.

On the meteorite block in the void, Chi Huo, master and disciple Sino worked together, using nine kinds of nine-level ingredients and ninety-nine and eighty-one kinds of eighth-level ingredients as raw materials. At the beginning, they were already familiar with the spiritual food in their souls. make.

From the processing of ingredients, to the removal of impurities, to the combination of ingredients, the order and timing of ingredients into the pot, the use of ingredients essence fusion techniques, and the control of the heat... Under the leadership of Chi Huo, Si Nuo has entered a kind

of In the mysterious and mysterious realm, he obviously only has the eighth level, but according to Chi Huo's guidance, he can handle the nine-level ingredients without any effort.

He felt that he suddenly crossed the barrier between the eighth and ninth levels that he thought was still long!

Chi Huo also discovered Si Nuo's situation, and he was also extremely surprised and delighted: "This time it is a blessing in disguise, because this is the endless void, the place where the world's laws are the weakest! That's why you can be promoted to level nine so quickly!"

Si Nuo didn't need to accumulate for a long time, Chi Huo shared with him the core points about the production of level 9 psionic food that he had already pondered thoroughly.

Of course, this "weak rule restriction" is only a relative term. Si Nuo can quickly advance from level 8 to level 9 by taking such a shortcut, but if you want to go from level 1 to level 9, it is completely impossible. The first level can only be promoted to the second and third levels at most.

Moreover, as long as you leave the environment of the endless void, although Si Nuo can also make nine-level psionic delicacies, it can only be regarded as a "pseudo-level nine", and it is definitely not as good as a solid promotion to level nine Make out the effect of psychic food supplementary treatment.

The good thing is that when Sino is at level eight, he can use a lot of level nine ingredients to make psionic delicacies. Once Sino fully grasps the characteristics of the eight and nine ingredients, he will be able to become a real level nine naturally. There are no bottlenecks.

An idea flashed in Si Nuo's mind: "Master, since I have already reached level nine, can I try to make you a soul spirit that surpasses level nine in this void and allows you to absorb its essence even in a state of mind and soul?" Food?"

——and then proceed to reshape the physical body!

Chi Huo never expected that what he had been looking forward to for many years was so close in front of him, almost within reach!

He felt the popularity value collected by Si Nuo, which has reached 600 billion. This number is enough to support him to reshape his body, but the reshaped body will be a mortal body, and will be born, old, sick and die according to the laws of nature. After reaching trillions of merit points, he can only embark on the path of cultivation again by reshaping his physical body, and quickly recover to the cultivation level that matches his soul.

Chi Huo murmured: "Yes...but with only level nine ingredients, it is impossible to make food that surpasses level nine..."

Chi Huo did not continue, but the unsatisfactory meaning in his words, Si Nuo It is very clear that that is the premise that they first get the ingredients beyond level nine... that is, get its molted skin from the crown prince of the starry sky beast.