92

Chapter 92 The Return of the Little Black Cat

Time flies, and before we know it, Sino and Lei Si have been in the Haiyu Starfield for seven days.

Unlike the situation when the Su Lei was alone and watched by many star island regiments when he first arrived, in just five days, Si Nuo's team developed into a rather large spaceship fleet... led by the Su Lei , and behind them are all kinds of star pirate warships from the Haiyu star field.

The team has grown to the point where the delicacies made by Snow's Ling chef team are limited to some of them who perform well every day.

This made the competition among the followers of the Sulei more intense, and the Star Thief Group who wanted to join the followers would have to go through many tests and be qualified only if they were strong.

Sinuo brand delicacy, if you don't eat it, you won't know it, once you eat it, you will be addicted, not to mention that the curative effect is comparable to that of top medicine, and there are no side effects!

The most convincing proof is that the strength of Jinyu y-666 and Xiami-777, the two Star Thieves teams who followed Si Lei's team, has generally increased by more than 20%, and many people have physical or mental strength, or both. A small step up.

It's just because they were the first to follow Su Lei's team. In the first two or three days when there were not many Star Thief teams following Su Lei, all of them could eat the delicacies produced by Su Lei's Ling chef team, and even a few dishes were From the hands of the legendary owner of the Su Lei and the top gourmet chef, Si Nuo.

Although the news of the Haiyu Starfield is blocked from other worlds, within the starfield, the message transmission between different star bandits is very fast.

As a result, An Sheng was completely gone on the Sulei, and there were star bandits rushing to rob them, or begging to be their followers, everywhere along the way. It was very lively.

Aboard the Sulei.

Sino and Lei Si discussed: "The ingredients and seasonings we brought are consumed too quickly, and the team of followers can no longer continue to grow. Even if the other party provides a lot of ingredients, our seasonings are limited. And This is beginning to affect our speed to the Central Starfield."

Si Nuo specially prepared several seasonings for space buttons before, but this can't stand a team of thousands of people eating every day! Unless the food chain in this world can be slowly established, raising and growing various common ingredients in other star fields, and producing various common seasonings required for making Chinese cuisine, but this will take a long time.

Si Nuo finally realized that relying on himself and Su Lei's reserves, it was impossible to conquer the entire Haiyu Starfield. At most, he could only conquer the many star bandits in the Haiyu Starfield.

But these days, many Hai and Yu people have eaten the psychic delicacies prepared by Si Nuo and his team of spiritual chefs, which has already ignited the enthusiasm of the people of Haiyu Starfield for food. People will also be eager to explore and learn more about the world of gastronomy.

No, in the past few days, many star bandits have begged to send spiritual chefs to study with them, or offered various generous conditions, just asking Si Nuo to send a spiritual chef to their star bandits to teach.

Si Nuo calmly analyzed: "Our Sulei does not welcome foreigners to stay for a long time. Before we know the details of the other party, it is even more impossible to send our spiritual chef out. If we want to conduct teaching classes, it is best to go to the central government. Let's talk about the star field."