83

Chapter 83 The Ultimate Game Showdown

Lei Si's method of exchanging captives for food sounds very disrespectful of human rights. This stepping on a horse is simply a disguised form of human trafficking! Many people couldn't help scolding their parents and scolding the air in their hearts when they saw it!

The eighth team of h-06 is too arrogant, it seems that they regard themselves as half of the competition organizer, and they follow the official to supplement the rules of the competition!

However, if you take a closer look, the main source of everyone's anger towards this rule is that your team is not strong enough, and it is likely to become a prisoner.

If the 06 Eighth Team didn't propose this system, they would have no way to exchange for food, and also lost the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to try 100% pure psionic food!

You know, many of them have been stuck in a certain bottleneck in their mental strength and physique for a long time, and after eating the psychic food made by Si Nuo, the bottleneck has been loosened!

It can be said that this is a more practical benefit than the first place in the competition, and the opportunity is only once.

Not long after the start of the second stage of the competition, two or three teams who thought they were not strong enough to survive until now, or felt that they had made a lot of enemies, came directly to the place where the Snow team was stationed, but they did not bring any Captives...

Compared to becoming captives of other teams, they sold themselves directly: "May I ask if we can send our own heads in exchange for food?

" Nuo was also dumbfounded: "Ah?...Yes, yes!"

The other members of the 06 Eighth Team and the cooperation team members were also shocked. They never expected that these people would even sell themselves when they became greedy!

There are also many teams who came to recommend themselves and seek cooperation with the 068 team. When the points were exhausted, they brought all kinds of ingredients needed for various Sinuo gourmet restaurants, which was much easier than capturing prisoners.

What, approaching Lei Si and Cheng Zilan, the evil stars, are in danger of being eliminated at any time?

Hehe, if you don't get close to them, you won't be eliminated. If you ask for cooperation, at least you can exchange for some delicious food!

These contestants who came to exchange for food had all dealt with Sino gourmet restaurants, and they felt that it was more worthwhile, so they did so.

Not long after, a team appeared with the captives in exchange for food.

Although the captives were tied up, they were still able to speak. Now they have lost all their face, and they don't mind losing it more thoroughly: "The death-row prisoners in ancient China in the earth era can still have a good meal before execution. We have been captured, we admit it, and I implore Mr. Si Nuo to give us a full meal, so that we can feel at ease when we are eliminated..."

Damn, there is still such a showy operation!

The audience who were watching the live broadcast were stunned. These contestants also worked hard to eat!

"At first I thought it was the contestants from the Huaman Empire united, pretending to be mysterious, and boasting about the spiritual chef named Si Nuo, the food he cooked was probably mediocre, but even my contestants from the Eno Federation ate it. After eating it once, they all followed like a demon, and tried every means to eat it for the second time. Even I, who never cared about the taste of food, couldn't help being curious. How delicious is the food made by this Si Nuo? His ancient Huaxia Gourmet restaurant, can we also open one in the Eno Federation?" "