33

Chapter 33 The First "Date"

After the meal that day, Si Nuo told his friends that he was going to go on an adventure in the wild in three days. The reason was that his little black cat was approaching adulthood and needed to do more actual combat in the wild.

But no, the little black cat has become a big black cat now. Although it is not too big at 30 cm in length, it is no longer the cute little milk cat it was before.

For orcs, field adventures and experiences are very common. Firstly, they can sharpen and improve their combat awareness, and secondly, they can also collect spiritual ingredients or medicinal materials.

Snow said: "I'll go out for a day or two this time, or maybe a week if I'm slow. I'm sorry that I can't prepare fresh food for you during this time, but I will prepare some food that is convenient for storage in advance and leave it to you."

These After Tian insisted on eating the psychic food made by Si Nuo, the physical and mental recovery speed of Hao Li and Chu Xuan was obvious. Hao Li's physique had recovered to A-, and Chu Xuan's mania in the mental domain had also eased a lot, and he would soon be able to recover. It's hypomanic.

Hao Li understood: "It's okay, Xiao Nuo, just go and get busy if you have something to do, it will be hard for me to recover to A- now, don't rush these few days." Huo Yunfan worried: "Sinuo, there are some places on planet N-

213 It's still quite dangerous, do you want me to talk to grandpa and find some bodyguards to accompany you?"

Hao Li meaningfully glanced at the black cat beside Si Nuo, with this powerful cub around, what kind of bodyguards do you need? ah?

However, he still told Si Nuo to call his communication number in case of danger, or send a signal flare for help.

Chu Xuan really wanted to recommend himself as Snow's bodyguard, but it sounded too bad. He asked in a roundabout way: "Which area are you going to? I feel that I also need to fight in the field to see if my level has recovered to To what extent."

Zhou Tian stopped and said: "Second Master Chu, you should not use your mental power rashly now, otherwise the manic index may become higher, so don't even think about adventures in the wild. Marshal Chu gave me an order, but you must let you be in the middle of the night. Decreased to hypomania before school starts, and I heard you will be selected for the army reserve by then."

Sino smiled and said: "Thank you for your concern, don't worry, Xiao Si is very powerful, and I will not go to places that are too dangerous."

In the next three days, Sino prepared a lot of food, mainly meat .

Because the amount to be prepared was relatively large, Si Nuo made several large pots of stewed meat again. In addition, he also prepared a lot of fried chicken, fried fish, braised pork, etc., which were more convenient to store and carry.

A small half of it was provided by Mr. Huo's research laboratory, and the rest was obtained by Si Nuo and Lei Si Meow on another hunting trip to the original ecological forest area.

Knowing that Si Nuo planned to take him out on a field adventure, Lei Si was extremely happy. After fighting on the Star Network for several days, his fighting consciousness became more and more mature, and he really needed more opportunities for actual combat to train his body.

Although he didn't know why Si Nuo had to prepare so much food, Lei Si still cooperated obediently, and secretly defined this trip as the first date trip for the two of them.