67

Chapter 67 Lei Si's Physical Commotion

After a long time, the second transformation of the big black tiger was finally coming to an end, and his length reached about four meters, which was the result of Lei Si's intentional restraint and concentration.

The two silver-black iron-feathered wings on the back of the huge black tiger are sharp and powerful, each wing is nearly two meters long, and looks very handsome and majestic.

Fortunately, the houses in the interstellar era are all very tall and the materials are also very strong, otherwise they really wouldn't be able to withstand the toss of Lei Si's transformation.

After the animal form stopped growing, Lei Si began to prepare to transform into a human form.

Before transforming into form, Lei Si seemed to have thought of something. His red-gold tiger eyes glanced at a place in the restaurant where there was a monitoring device, and then the silver-black iron feather shook slightly, and a purple-black electric light flashed, shooting To the location of more than a dozen monitoring equipment in the restaurant.

The Fox brothers of the Cheng family and Zhou Huo, who were originally staying in the kitchen and watching the situation of the restaurant by the surveillance video: ...

such a big tiger, why is he so stingy! Don't just take human form, they will see it sooner or later!

In fact, this wronged Lei Si, what Lei Si was worried about was... he could not control the skill of transforming his hair into clothes. After all, he was worried that Si Nuo didn't like his big black tiger form, and it was easy to control it when he was in a half-beast form. body, he seldom returns to his original form, and the number of times he can practice transforming into a human being is very few.

Under Sino's unwavering gaze, the huge black winged tiger shone with multi-colored light, and finally turned into a dazzling white giant ball of light. After the light dissipated, the original big black tiger turned into a tall black tiger about two feet tall. Mi's handsome man.

The facial features are still familiar to Si Nuo, but unlike the beautiful and flamboyant half-orc juvenile form, Lei Si's facial features in the adult form have become more stern and tough, resolute and handsome, with a strong and strong masculine aura rushing towards him.

In addition, Lei Si's ability to transform clothes is still not proficient... he can barely transform into a pair of underpants that barely cover the key parts.

The well-proportioned and firm muscles of the body and limbs are fully displayed, the texture lines are very tense, the sexy chest muscles, the perfect eight-pack abs, and the attractive mermaid line...

What shocked Si Nuo even more was that the humanoid Lei Si still had those silver and black iron feather wings on his back. Coupled with Lei Si's stern and handsome face, he looked like an angel coming from the darkness...very cold Domineering!

However, Lei Si's next action quickly dispelled this misunderstanding from Si Nuo, and suddenly a cautious and ingratiating smile appeared on the cool handsome man's face, and he opened his arms to Si Nuo and said, "Nuo Nuo, I want to hug you!"

The pair of iron feather wings on the back, which looked full of lethality, also clapped excitedly.

The next one, Lei Si really flew up with the power of his wings - still heading in the direction of Si Nuo!

However, Lei Si obviously hasn't mastered the perfect flying skills yet, and the ceiling in the dining room is too low, and Lei Si bumped into the ceiling before he flashed twice, and he was about to fall into a throwing posture with all four feet in the air. At the moment before Lei Si's free fall movement was about to be completed very quickly, he successfully performed space teleportation and came to Si Nuo.

All the way can be described as stumbling!

Where is there any cold and domineering look?

No matter how Lei Si's appearance changes, the inside is still the cute, soft, and occasionally stupid little black cat he picked up back then!

Si Nuo was angry and funny, and helplessly let the clingy human-shaped big cat embrace him. At the same time, he stretched out his hands and hugged Lei Si back.

With a height difference of just over twenty centimeters, Si Nuo could only...buried his face in the crook of Lei Si's adult form. This used to be Lei Si's favorite gesture of intimacy with him.

Because Lei Si's body was covered with too little cloth, the apparently pure hugging action looked...but full of lust on the screen.

Lei Si saw that Sino did not reject him at all, and when he glanced at his body, the female teenager seemed a little shy and embarrassed, with a faint crimson color on his face...

God, how could his Nuo Nuo be so cute? want to kiss! Still thinking about the day...

Lei Si was excited from heart to body in an instant.

That's right! This time it's not just the inner turmoil, but also the physical movement!

Si Nuo never expected that after Lei Si was fully transformed, he gave him a hug, and then "salted" him personally...

Si Nuo's body froze suddenly: ...I'm lying down! This rogue big pervert!

Lei Si was more nervous than Si Nuo, he hurriedly hugged Si Nuo even tighter, fearing that he would be pushed away with disgust, he stammered a little: "I, I, I, I didn't do it on purpose, Nuonuo, don't hate me! I promise I will With your consent, it's...ahem..."

Si Nuo calmed down now, remembering the materials he had studied carefully about the orc transformation, which also mentioned that the male orc in the rigid transformation form can't control the body. Agitation is normal!

No, Lei Si can't even take back his wings for the time being! What's more, it's the second brother...

But knowing it, Si Nuo was still blushing, his voice was like a mosquito, and his voice was stuttered: "That, that, calm down first." Lei Si looked at Si Nuo's

blushing , couldn't help lowering his head and kissed the alluring light pink lips of the handsome young man: "No, Nuonuo, I can't calm down, and I'm not willing to let you go.

" I took out a piece of ice crystal that Lan Ya gave him before, because it is ice-type, so the temperature is very low, and it feels similar to ice... The

female who was kissed by surprise has red ears, but her words are a little listless Bad: "It's okay! I'll help you calm down!"

Then, Si Nuo stuck the palm-sized ice crystal to Lei Si's eight-pack abs without hesitation!

Lei Si: "..."

What did you say that I am your big baby? !