80

Chapter 80 Too Exciting

Lei Si took Si Nuo to fly at high speed over Planet X-1 Baba. Because they have a space button on their bodies, they also have a lot of score cards, which attracted many unknown teams to come to grab points.

You know, the night is dark and the wind is high, and many teams have entered a state of exhaustion, which is a good time to rob points.

However, as long as the Huaman Empire's team saw Lei Si's animal form from a distance, they turned around and left quickly, not daring to face this evil god.

The only way to rush up is to give Lei Si points, even if you don't bring a point card, you can't just rush casually. If you offend this narrow-minded guy, what should you do if he asks Sino not to sell them psionic food tomorrow?

Boss can't afford it! The chef can't afford to offend even more!

Knowing the strength of Lei Si and Cheng Zilan, most of the Eno Federation's team deliberately walked around the location of the Sino gourmet restaurant, and many of them had never seen Lei Si at all.

Now that Lei Si is on the order, the contestants of the Yinuo team are a little eager to try.

There is no way, even if half of the score cards are given to Cheng Zilan, Lei Si still has too many score cards! It is simply a walking score library! If you steal one of them, you can enrich more than a dozen teams!

They also knew that Lei Si was carrying so many score cards, and that he dared to wander out alone with a female teenager. It would definitely be difficult to deal with, but as the saying goes, you can't catch a tiger if you don't enter the tiger's den.

They didn't dare to go alone, so the five teams joined forces, first handed over their own score cards to a certain combat department in the team, and stayed behind with the auxiliary department to guard, and these combat departments went forward to encircle and suppress Lei Si!

No matter how powerful Lei Si is, he is still alone, with a burden beside him, and no matter how powerful the tiger claws are, he is still hard to beat with dozens of hands!

They can't beat Lei Si, but they can find a way to separate him from the female Si Nuo on him as much as possible. As long as they can take Si Nuo down and force him to press the alarm to abstain, the whole team will be eliminated by default. It doesn't help that it's great!

This kind of method is not glorious, and it is not good to say it, but they would rather use any means than lose their bottom!

Lei Si found that thirteen combat systems driving mechas came from all directions aggressively, trying to surround him, his pointed animal ears moved slightly and hummed a few times.

Only Si Nuo could understand his humming: "Nuo Nuo, let me play an exciting game with you!

" The means of self-protection can release the mental defense shield. The mecha on the experience star restricts the use of high-energy thermal weapons. As long as the opponent's mental power is lower than his, there is nothing he can do for a short time.

But Si Nuo has always been used to being peaceful. It was the first time he faced an enemy head-on, and he was very afraid that he would not react in time.

But soon, Si Nuo realized that he was completely overthinking... Because Lei Si didn't seem to have any intention of fighting these people at all, he chose the direction where the weakest person in the encirclement was, broke through the encirclement, and flew at top speed!