29

Chapter 29

The fragrance of pork belly and chicken spreads gradually; Yangzhou fried rice with rich ingredients and bright colors is freshly cooked; marinated anchovies and chicken wings are wrapped in flour mixed with spicy powder and put into the oil pan... "

嗞Sigh..."

The rich and seductive aroma is really hard to ignore.

Everyone's attention was diverted from the matter of "whether the obedient baby and the arena's S-class cub rookie Lei Si are the same person".

Although Technician W's inference seems reasonable, and the little black cat nicknamed "Guaiguaibaby" paused when he was questioned by Technician W, it was also slightly suspicious, but these are not ironclad evidence, and they can all be explained by coincidence.

Unless the little black cat shows his nickname and historical record in the arena in public, countless people will question this.

Even the seemingly intimate relationship between the little black cat and Si Nuo has attracted many speculations from the audience, and the most recognized one is that they are likely to be blood brothers.

Normally, male and female siblings are not so close, but there are exceptions, such as parentless at an early age, elder brother like father brother combination, gentle female elder brother doting a little more on young male cub brother, It is also normal for male pups to be dependent on older siblings.

The little black cat was very dissatisfied with this, why did he and the little female look like brothers? !

With the crispy dried fish and spicy fried chicken wings coming out of the pan one after another, the hottest lucky draw session is about to begin, and the flowers and gifts in the live broadcast room are swiping fast.

Many people have raised questions, is this the end? There are also some fresh ingredients that have only been processed briefly and have not yet been made into dishes!

Sino smiled and explained: "These side dishes can be put into the pork belly and chicken hotpot. Besides the ones I prepared, you can also mix and match other meat and vegetable ingredients as you like. In case you don't know how to eat them, I will show you how to eat pork belly and chicken hot pot... As for the lucky draw, it can start now, please help the director to draw lucky viewers."

This is the strategy discussed by Si Nuo and Cheng Zimo before. It's okay to just look at the delicious food but not eat it. Anyway, everyone can't eat it!

However, if you see someone eating and eating deliciously, the desire of the onlookers to taste it will rise to the extreme.

At this time, if we launch Snow's virtual gourmet shop at the right time, the effect will be great! You can also earn another wave of flower gifts!

Si Nuo saved a small portion of the dried fish and fried chicken wings and sent them to the director in charge of the lottery draw. For the rest of the freshly prepared food, Si Nuo asked the intelligent AI assistant to serve them on the table.

The little black cat controlled the amount of dried fish extremely well, and just as the gift of a million dried fish was paid out, it was carried by Sino to the dining table.

At present, the favorite little female and the favorite food, the little black cat is really irresistible.

He was a little worried, wondering if the number one fan list in this live broadcast would be snatched away by others? But the contribution value this time is very important, and it is of great significance to his sworn sovereignty. The little black cat doesn't really want to change.