43

Chapter 43

Planet N-213 only has one interstellar flight a month, and Si Nuo and Lei Si returned to the imperial capital planet on Chu Xuan's S-class exclusive spaceship.

This speed is also much faster than the three days of ordinary civil aviation spacecraft, and it only takes one day and one night to return to the spaceport of the imperial capital of the Huaman Empire.

Thinking of the relationship between Si Nuo and Lu's family, Huo Yunfan sincerely invited Si Nuo and Lei Si to Huo's house before getting off the spaceship.

Chu Xuan looked at Si Nuo, and wanted to invite him very much, but seeing the annoying sub-adult male Lei Si who followed closely behind Si Nuo, he couldn't say the invitation again.

With the relationship between him and Si Nuo, it is not good enough to invite each other to live in his house alone, and if Lei Si invites him together, it is definitely not Chu Xuan's wish. No male would like his own territory to be surrounded by a powerful and annoying Also the male guy invades.

And looking at Si Nuo and Lei Si's intimacy, although they didn't say they were a couple, who wouldn't be able to see Lei Si's affection for Si Nuo?

Zhou Tian lives in a high-end apartment, so it is inconvenient to invite guests, so he just smiled and said, "If you don't want to go back to Lu's house, Si Nuo, and you don't have a place to live, I can help you find an apartment or villa for rent near the school. "

Because of Si Nuo's solemn request, everyone no longer calls him Lu Sinuo, but instead calls him the name of the Xingwang live broadcast room, Si Nuo.

After he settles down in the imperial capital, Si Nuo will go to the household registration office to take Lei Si to enter his identity information and receive an identity chip. If possible, Si Nuo wants to change his name as well.

Si Nuo thanked Huo Yunfan for his invitation, and turned to Zhou Tian and said, "Then please help me, senior, to see if there is any suitable villa for rent in the high school area." He often cooks

and often entertains friends. The house he lives in is too small for sure. It's not convenient, it's better if the house is bigger, anyway, he's not short of money now.

Chu Xuan suddenly said, "Do I have to find two houses? Lei Si is a transformed male, and you are a sub-adult female. They are not related by blood. It would be inconvenient to live together."

Chu Xuan's words happened to touch on the most tangled issue of Si Nuo in the past two days.

If he wants to separate and keep a distance from Lei Si, now is the best time.

Lei Si had always been in the form of a cat before, and Si Nuo didn't take his "confession" seriously. After all, it is impossible for anyone to have any strange feelings for a furry. Acting like a baby and pretending to be wronged.

Since Lei Si transformed successfully and came back from the ice cave, Si Nuo deliberately avoided too close contact with Lei Si, such as all kinds of touching, hugging, cuddling... He even forced Lei Si to live in the guest room. Sleep together again.

Lei Si looked aggrieved and hurt, but he obediently agreed.

In the past few days, the two have been in close contact, at most they just hold hands.

Si Nuo didn't know if Lei Si would just gradually fade out of his world, from intimacy to complete estrangement, if he continued to deliberately distance the two of them, or even stopped living together.