4

Chapter 4 Crispy Fried Bracken
Fortunately, although the system likes the pit master a bit, it is also very powerful at critical moments. It continued to ask Si Nuo: "You have a little fan value now, you can exchange it for a small seasoning gift bag, which contains fried powder x10, five-spice powder x10 , Spicy powder x10, do I need to exchange it?"

Si Nuo has made a "crispy fried bracken" before, and these seasonings are just enough for the crispy fried bracken!

Snow quickly said in his mind: "Exchange."

The unused fan points can be used to exchange for new recipes, seasonings, and rare ingredients to gain buffs, but the total value of fan points will not be reduced by exchanging things.

The next moment, Si Nuo felt a faint energy fluctuation flashing across the ancient jade pendant on his neck, and after a while, the system reminded again: "The small seasoning gift bag has been placed in the last partition of your space bracelet, please check it yourself. "

Si Nuo poked out a faint amount of mental power and probed into his space bracelet. Sure enough, in the last partition, he saw three kinds of powdered seasonings in quaint colored glass bottles. The quantity was not too small. About Enough for him to cook ten dishes.

I didn't expect a little fan to be worth so much in exchange for so many things. The little black cat, the first fan, really helped him a lot!

After touching the extra soft fur on the little black cat's belly several times, Si Nuo made sure that the little black cat was not being supported at all, and that the little black cat seemed to be quite comfortable, so he immediately felt relieved.

Si Nuo held the little guy in front of him, rubbed his forehead against the little guy's furry head, and separated a little distance, looking at the red-gold cat pupil, he said earnestly: "Little boy, play by yourself for a while, don't worry about it." Run around! My brother has to make another dish."

The little black cat was shocked by the three words "little guaiguai": ... this little female is really, can she speak normally? sweet Nothing!

But what the hell is "brother"? This prince is ninety-nine years old this year! There is only one year left before the high-level orc wing tiger becomes a hundred-year-old adult! This little female is only of the most common elementary orc blood, and she looks like she is only eighteen years old, and she is still a few years away from becoming an adult at twenty-five!

... It's over, when he brings his wife back, he will definitely be ridiculed by the clan as an "old" tiger eating tender grass.

After finishing speaking, Si Nuo put the little black cat on the grass beside him, and put all the used pots, pans and chopsticks into an empty partition of the space bracelet, intending to take it back for Xiaoka to clean.

Then take out another relatively flat pot to act as a wok and start boiling water.

And take out three glass bottles from the space bracelet one by one, pour out the part to be used this time on three clean bowls, and quickly put the glass bottles away.

——This kind of seasoning will be considered as detrimental to the nutritional content of natural food in the interstellar era. It is better not to be seen by others.

Select the giant leaf fern that has been cleaned from impurities and cut into small sections.

Si Nuo only picked the tenderest part of the curly bud at the end, saying it was a giant leaf fern, but it was changed from the thickness of chopsticks in the earth age to the thickness of a little finger.

Blanch the bracken in boiling water first, then scoop it up and pass through cold water, mix some fried powder, five-spice powder, spicy powder, salt and water to make a batter, put in the bracken and wrap it in the batter. Wrap it with dry fried powder and put it in the oil pan...

until the golden crispy fried bracken comes out of the pan one after another. There are two flavors of spiced and spicy, and the little black cat looks stunned all the time.

The appearance of the little daughter-in-law cooking seriously...it's so beautiful! He couldn't take his eyes off it!

Fried food has a rich and tangy fragrance, which makes the little black cat feel hungry again, even if the ingredients are "weeds" that he can't eat at all. The type of "vegetables" he disliked the most, and more importantly, it was only the lowest level of spiritual material.

It looks delicious! I want to eat it!

However, the little black cat didn't make any moves to beg for food. Instead, it suddenly raised its head and roared warningly in a certain direction above the lawn. The fluffy fur of the whole cat exploded!

——Uh, this is to make his small body look more majestic and intimidating!

The originally seemingly empty blue sky slowly revealed a very high-end silver-gray military suspension speed car, and the speed car landed perfectly on the grass 20 meters away from Sino in just a few seconds.

The little black cat was about to rush over, and had an earth-shattering bloody battle with the guy who suddenly appeared to snatch the food. Who knew that he just raised his paw, and was scooped up by Sino very quickly and accurately.

--ah! The look of the little guy blowing his hair is so cute!

Si Nuo lowered his head and kissed the little black cat's forehead, and vigorously rubbed the little black cat's fluffed fur several times. It felt really good!

Little black cat: ... What are you doing? ! With the enemy at hand, can you wait for the crown prince to deal with those weak chickens who look malicious at first glance, and then come to love me?

... Forget it, since the little female likes it, let's give him another kiss and touch... The prince also likes it.

The little black cat couldn't help sticking out its tongue and licking Sino Nuo's white fingers. It was fragrant, sweet, and tender. It really wanted to be in heat with him... It's a pity that a

certain cub can only think about it... so angry Oh, why is the body of this prince still underage!

Seeing the three people coming out of the flying car, Si Nuo kissed the little black cat Hushan's little ear again, and praised with a smile: "My baby is so amazing, my brother didn't even realize that the guests had arrived! "

Among the three people who came over, the front one was a tall male orc in a casual military uniform with handsome features.

Behind them are two females, one old and one young, whose facial features seem to be two or three points similar. The older one has gray hair, is well-dressed, and has a serious face. A little shy.

Si Nuo went through Lu Si Nuo's memory, and he was sure that these three people were not neighbors who had visited his farm, and from their attire, they didn't look like ordinary farm guards either.

When the distance between the two sides got closer, the three of them tacitly stayed at a distance of five meters away from Si Nuo.

The male orc in military uniform first said: "Mr. Lu, I'm sorry to disturb you. I'm Hao Li, the person in charge of the N-213 Planetary Safety Supervision Department. There are energy fluctuations in the forest area that surpass high-level psychic beasts, I wonder if you have noticed anything unusual?"

The man explained his purpose in a serious official tone, but his eyes couldn't help but look at the two plates placed on the stone board that exude a strong smell. Aroma of the crispy fried bracken.

Hao Li and Huo Lao have been in the sky for a while. Through the high-definition detector of the military hovering vehicle, they can see very clearly in the flying vehicle. The weed called "Giant Leaf Fern" is thrown into the white paste and stirred... Finally, the finished product that is now fragrant is magically produced.

Hao Liduo looked at the little black milk cat in Si Nuo's arms, but he didn't pay much attention to it. There are intermediate-level red-flamed black cats in this original ecological forest area.

The pure-blood Chi Yan Hei Miao should be pure black all over, with red pupils... The Chi Yan Hei Miao cub in front of him is probably mixed blood, or has it mutated?

As long as you don't take the initiative to annoy them first, the Chiyan Black Meow Beast is not bloodthirsty, but it never likes its relatives...

But after smelling how delicious and tempting the food made by this young female, Hao Li is not surprised. Cubs are always less able to resist temptation.

And the cub of the Chiyan Black Meow is already considered the top predator in the forest area, and the mother beast is super protective, so it's no wonder that other mid-level and low-level spiritual beasts dare not get close.

Si Nuo looked blankly and said, "No? I was only active in the outskirts of the forest area, and I didn't find any high-level psionic beasts."

Hao Li knew that Si Nuo was not lying. An exception was found.

If it was before, Hao Li would definitely have searched the entire forest area carefully to prevent accidents, but now there is another matter that has attracted most of his attention.

Huo Yanwen is the vice president of the Imperial Spirit Chef Research Association, and also a senior pharmacist of the Pharmacy Research Association. Recently, he has really conducted research on "medicinal diet".

Everyone felt that he was digging into a dead end. The medicine needed to be purified, and the ingredients needed to get rid of impurities. The two methods of treatment were completely different.

Medicinal materials need to be reconciled in many ways to become medicines, and we pay great attention to the proportion of ingredients, and we can't add any sundries casually; the ingredients need to be cooked separately to ensure the maximum energy... Combining these two together is simply a waste of medicinal materials and food materials

. The effect of the medicine did not work, and the taste of the ingredients became strange and difficult to swallow.

In order not to be disturbed by outside rumors, Mr. Huo simply ran to the remote agricultural star here. And the young female behind Mr. Huo is his grandson with the best qualifications, Huo Yunfan with S-level mental strength, a senior student in the Pharmacy Department of Huaman Empire Comprehensive University, who came to help him during the summer vacation.

Hao Li was still thinking about the appropriate wording, but Huo Yanwen behind him didn't like to beat around the bush, so he directly hit the straight ball, walked to the stone slab where Si Nuo placed the crispy fried bracken, and asked directly: "Lu Kid, what kind of thing did you make? Is it edible? I think you made it from a weed called giant leaf fern?" Huo Yunfan hurriedly followed

, he was interested in the same school and the same major, Lu Sinuo, who was only one level below him, knew him.

The delicate female teenager showed an apologetic smile to Sino, and said hello shyly: "Hello, Junior Brother Lu... I didn't expect to see you here. I heard about your mental injury, and I'm really sorry. My grandpa didn't mean anything malicious, he's just very interested in any novel ingredients or medicinal materials."

Si Nuo was wondering how to get the three of them to eat his dishes, but he didn't expect them to bring it up on his own initiative!

He tried his best to recall Lu Sinuo's memory, and when he looked at Huo Yunfan's face, he immediately felt familiar. It turned out that this was a senior from Lu Sinuo's same major!

He put the meow in his hand on the ground again, picked up the five-flavored crispy fried bracken very enthusiastically, grabbed one and stuffed it into his mouth first, to show that this one can be eaten with confidence, it is not poisonous!

Then he handed it to Mr. Huo and Huo Yunfan, and asked with a smile: "Well, do you want to try it too?"

Attracted by the strong fragrance, the three people at the scene meowed, which one is not interested in these two plates of "weeds?" "Drooling?

Having received Si Nuo's invitation, Mr. Huo and Huo Yunfan immediately extended their hands unceremoniously! I can't even remember the chopsticks!

Hao Li also hurried over: "Ah, I want to eat too! You two save some for me!" The

outer layer is crispy, crispy, and rich, and the inner layer is sweet, tender, and refreshing! God, how can the food made of Ququ's "weed" be so delicious? It's so delicious that people can't stop!

More importantly, apart from the ultimate enjoyment of the taste, this food is obviously not very energetic, but it has miraculous effects, making people who eat it feel spiritually satisfied, happy, full, and comfortable!

For foodies, meeting is like a friend, one crispy fried bracken is not enough, then two crispy fried bracken!

Wait, why is there less than half of the spicy and crispy fried bracken on the slate?

... Uh, there is also a little black cat who ate "spicy" for the first time, and was so hot that he opened his mouth and gasped. The red-gold cat pupils were full of tears, and he looked at Sino with accusations, and moaned uncomfortably: "Ooooh Woohoo~"

The little female is really annoying, she was holding him one by one before, but she turned her head and threw him aside because of the three weak people who came suddenly!

Without his consent, he distributed the food that should belong to him to those three annoying guys!

In a fit of anger, the little black cat jumped onto the stone slab and occupied the remaining plate of crispy fried bracken all by himself... He didn't even care that this was a "vegetable" food that he would never have eaten before.

It's just that what the little black cat never expected was that this thing is delicious, but the taste is more "exciting"... so delicious that he couldn't help crying!

Sino was taken aback, how can cats eat spicy food? He quickly took out an empty bowl, filled it with clean water, and picked up the little black cat to feed it... The

five-flavored crispy fried bracken was eaten by the three of them in an instant, and Hao Li quietly put his hand on the stone slab There was still less than half of the spicy and crispy fried bracken left... but the little black cat keenly noticed it. While being fed water by the little female, it slammed its claws in Hao Li's direction!

Even though there was a distance of about one meter, three sharp wind blades struck Hao Li's hand through the air!

Sensing the danger, Hao Li withdrew his hand in time, and then saw that the hard stone slab on the ground had four deep cracks... Of course, the plate containing half of the crispy fried bracken was still intact.

The red-gold eyes of the little black cat are cold and contemptuous, and even a male orc with a medium bloodline dares to snatch food from his mouth!

The next moment, the cat's paw, which had just shown its power, was caught by Sino, and reprimanded: "What are you gesticulating? The wound that has just healed has burst open again!" The little black cat was inexplicably

guilty: "...Meow!"

Hao Li's expression was complicated, he knew what was going on with the energy fluctuations that surpassed the advanced level, but the coercion that oppressed him so much that he could hardly move made him break out in cold sweat.

Huo Yunfan, a dull female who didn't notice the movement on the ground just now: "Hey, why did the good-looking stone slab crack?"

Huo Lao who vaguely realized something, but decided to play dumb: "Maybe the quality of this stone is not very good... Lu My little friend, I wonder if you can take the rest of the food back for me to do a composition and energy analysis? As a reward, I can choose from a hundred kinds of natural ingredients in my natural food stockpile." Confirming that the little black cat's wound is fine

, Si Nuo, who finally found the crack in the stone, felt that something was wrong, and couldn't tell. He happily agreed to Huo Lao's request: "Really? That's great!"

The little black cat could only watch helplessly as Si Nuo personally gave his leftover crispy fried bracken to Mr. Huo.

Gosh! I was so angry that I wanted to explode!

Huo Lao couldn't wait to go back and study this new type of food, carefully packed the remaining crispy fried bracken, took out the hovering speeder in the space button, and said goodbye to Sino: "My farm is at No. 3, Area A , you can come as a guest at any time."

Before, their grandpa and grandson would come together with Hao Li, just because Mr. Huo happened to have something to go to the Planetary Safety Supervision Office.

Huo Yunfan followed suit and said, "Junior Lu, besides the ingredients, my grandfather also has a lot of common medicinal materials. If you want to continue to study the medicinal materials, you are welcome to come and discuss with me at any time." Si Nuo had already received the system and he added three

more A reminder of fan value, I am happy to bid farewell to these two "local fans".

After Hao Li realized that the coercion on him was gone, he took a meaningful look at the little black cat in Si Nuo's arms, and quickly deduced that Si Nuo didn't know anything about it.

Ah, the boring life of being stationed on this agricultural star finally encountered something interesting!

He smiled at Si Nuo and said, "After eating the food you made, Xiao Nuo, we are friends. If Xiao Nuo needs to use me for anything, you can just ask." Hao Li is very familiar with him, and he was polite

before Called Mr. Lu, and now they are affectionately called "Xiao Nuo".

Si Nuo thought that Hao Li belonged to the Planetary Security Supervision Department, that is to say, he must have a way to contact the outside world, and even a network that can connect to the star network!

"Ah, I really want to ask you something. I want to connect the farm where I live to the star network, is it possible?"

Hao Li was stunned, blinked at Si Nuo, and smiled: "Of course! This planet The star network is not popularized because the population on the planet is too sparse. If you install a star network signal transmitting and receiving network around the world, the maintenance cost will be too high. In the afternoon, I will install a star network signal transmitting receiver for your residence, and you can access the star network ."

Hao Li used to be a male orc with an S-level physique, and he was also a top player in the army. However, because he offended some people, he was accidentally injured during a mission. He was "exiled" to this remote agricultural planet and stationed there for five years.

Huo Lao went to the planetary safety supervision office before, just to help him check his body.

In this place without any entertainment, the only pastime is surfing the Internet, so Hao Li can understand Lu Sinuo's internet addiction hobby very well.

Si Nuo was very happy. With the star network, it also represented his goal of attracting fans... Ah no, the great pursuit of carrying forward the ancient earth food business in the interstellar era has the first prerequisite for it to come true!

Sino sincerely: "Thank you so much!"

Hao Li waved his hand: "As long as you make delicious food, Xiao Nuo, remember to share some with me once in a while." The

food that Sino cooks is not only delicious, but even It made Hao Li feel that those aching wounds in his body had been soothed most tenderly, and made him a little more comfortable. He didn't know if it was the effect of the "weed" ingredients, or because of Sino itself.

Hao Li's intuition is more inclined to the latter, which is probably why this male cub whose strength surpasses the energy fluctuations of high-level psionic beasts attaches so much importance to this female teenager who is said to be mentally disabled.

Si Nuo readily agreed: "Of course there is no problem!" But

the little black cat was very unhappy! This female is really "passionate"! It turns out that the food he cooks can be eaten by many people! It turned out that he would show such a sweet and lovely smile to everyone!

Those two females were nothing more than that, they did not pose any threat to him. But for that male orc named Hao Li, the little black cat has a sense of crisis, it's too hateful, this guy not only wants to rob his food, but also wants to rob his wife!

However, what is exasperating is that his daughter-in-law has become "friends" with such a guy!

What's even more exasperating is...his silly daughter-in-law didn't seem to notice that he was angry at all!

After making an appointment with Hao Li to go to the farm to install the star network in the afternoon, Hao Li left first, and Si Nuo finally came out and decided to dig out more usable ingredients to bring back.

You must catch more delicious silverbacks!

Straw mushrooms, giant leaf ferns, and wild ginger cannot be let go.

The rotten big tree has clumps of fungus and more mushrooms.

There seems to be a bamboo forest in the forest area on the other side. If there is a bamboo forest, there will be bamboo shoots...

There are birds in the forest, so there are bird eggs. It is a pity that Si Nuo can't climb the tree, but he found a brood of three-color golden pheasant eggs by luck.

Si Nuo happily stuffed eggs into the space bracelet, while talking to his pet: "Little boy, don't run around, the woods are very dangerous, you are so young, any psychic beast can kill you When snacks are eaten..."

Just as Si Nuo finished speaking, he heard the sound of a huge heavy object falling not far behind him, and when he looked back, it was a big wild boar with a length of three meters, which had been broken. Qi, there are several deep bloodstains of the word "Chuan" on his body...It is very similar to the three cracks on the stone slab that was split into four petals...In addition, beside the wild boar, there are four three-color golden pheasants,

three The flesh of an unknown bird, two gray long-haired rabbits, a sika deer...

The little black cat next to him squatted gracefully and licked its paws.

Noticing that he was looking over, the little black cat looked up at him with its small head up, flicking its long tail, and the meaning of "seeking praise" on Meow's face was very obvious.

Look at what to see, you know how powerful your husband is! Hurry up and pick him up and touch and kiss him!

Sino: .........