39

Chapter 39

Sino did not take out the tableware immediately, but put away the spirit cauldron first.

The finished ice lotus cloud snake will take effect soon after eating it. Under the cloud snake fruit tree and on the edge of the magma area, it is not a safe place.

Si Nuo led Lei Si towards the entrance of the ice cave, which was in the direction of Lan Ya.

Although Lei Si was somewhat reluctant, he could also feel the abundant and pure energy in the ice lotus cloud snake pot, and was afraid that he would have no time to take care of Si Nuo's safety during the advancement process.

Without his deterrence, the cloud snake cubs and ice fire cloud frogs in the caves in the core of the earth would definitely not be able to restrain themselves. With that blue hair, Si Nuo's safety would be somewhat more guaranteed.

As soon as Si Nuo brought Lei Si into the ice tunnel, Lan Ya flew over excitedly. Lei Si didn't even want to raise his claws, it was a storm vortex, not very lethal, but powerful, the purpose was just to stop the blue ball The hair stuck to Si Nuo's body.

Lan Ya was messed up in the wind for a while, and after spinning N circles on the spot, there were little stars in front of her eyes, still remembering the incomparably delicious and pure aura she smelt just now, so she hurriedly used her mind wave to ask Si Nuo: "Little beauty! Can I exchange the leftover ice moon lotus with you for some of the delicacies you made just now?"

Si Nuo replied a little tiredly: "Little Lanya, I'm sorry, this one is not good, wait I'll recover a bit, and I'll share some with you when I make the second portion in two days."

Although Lan Ya was eager to eat it right away, she also saw that Si Nuo's mental and physical conditions were not good, and she urgently needed to replenish energy and rest , and the violent big black tiger is almost unable to suppress the violent breath on his body because he has been using his mental power all the time, and he is about to become an adult and change form soon.

Si Nuo's straightforward agreement has already made Lanya very happy and satisfied, and the blue hairball nodded quickly: "Of course, I'm not in a hurry for a day or two." Unlike the first time we met,

now The big black tiger seems to be less hostile towards it, but it still doesn't like it getting too close to the little beauty.

Therefore , Lanya didn't dodge far away, but took the initiative to say: "As a reward, I will protect you nearby, and never let any other beasts disturb you!" During the ice passage, the cloud snakes in the caves in the core of the earth are all approaching this direction just around the corner. In addition to Lan Ya, many snow rabbits and squirrels who had smelled the smell gathered in the ice tunnel.

Since Si Nuo could sense the aura around him, he also knew these situations well. He gratefully said to Lan Ya, "Thank you, little Lan Ya."

His preparations for this adventure were too inadequate, and he should be more active next time. Bring a few battle droids and energy shields. Fortunately, Lei Si is strong enough, and luckily meets Lan Ya, a highly intelligent spiritual beast.

Lei Si knew that now was not the time for him to lose his temper, so he didn't object, but he also gave Lan Ya a cold look, as if to warn him that this was just a temporary cooperation, don't think he could snatch his little female away.

When the orc cub transforms into form, it grows to the size of an adult quickly in its animal form, and then transforms into a human form. Si Nuo doesn't know how big Lei Si will become, and is a little worried that the hovering speed car won't be able to accommodate him.